Melbourne Football

Uploading picture

n i k o

1 hour ago, n i k o said:

Not sure why but all of a sudden I can't upload basic photos. I get a message that I can't upload more than 40.96kb. Any idea why this may be happening? Thanks 

Could be wrong, but I am pretty sure each user gets a certain amount of upload so once you go over it you can upload directly any more. Best way is to upload it to a host sight and post the link

45 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Could be wrong, but I am pretty sure each user gets a certain amount of upload so once you go over it you can upload directly any more. Best way is to upload it to a host sight and post the link

Yeah there is a limit for each user so I'd say this is what the issue is. 

I can increase the limit but honestly it's better for a number of reasons to use am external site like imgur or whatever.

Will have a look later what the limit is though as I don't remember what I set it as and increase it if it's stupidly low.

Edited by Tesla

8 minutes ago, Tesla said:

It doesn't refresh. It was only a 15mb limit so i've increased it a bit to 25mb temporarily so you can upload what you needed to but I will increase it to at least 100mb shortly just need to figure something out first.

@Tesla Ok no prob. Does that mean in future if you hit your limit you will have to go back and delete photos you've uploaded?