Melbourne Football

melbourne city kit ideas

mcsoccer225

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Can I make a request @mcsoccer225 could you attempt a classic moment in our clubs history, I would like to see a special edition kit of Scott Munn driving Robi Koren to the airport. If it isn't too much to ask.

And then can we have The story of mifsud bringing the Maltese community into our club ( @[LIBBA] and @Embee )

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, CaNNaVo93 said:

Oath. But I cant do it alone

I made some points on the "red" issue in my reply to Tony Hughes about "City Voice" as part of giving the club a general serve on becoming "bland brand" and "Melchester City."

Won't do any good of course, but I felt better afterwards.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I made some points on the "red" issue in my reply to Tony Hughes about "City Voice" as part of giving the club a general serve on becoming "bland brand" and "Melchester City."

Won't do any good of course, but I felt better afterwards.

Not unless we all contribute to a.........voice. That is when the next live chat happens if ever.

18 minutes ago, IssySG said:

It baffles me that the City Football Group allow NYCFC to incorporate orange in their kit yet try to squash out the Red in Melbourne City at every opportunity. 

Cfg are control freaks. Orange was their desision so it's ok. Red wasn't their idea so even though it looks way better and makes sense they are digging in their heels

The way I'm feeling about the club at the moment the second they get rid of red completely I'll prob be out. As silly as it is it's the only part that gives me an identity with the club given it was a part of us before and the fans desperately wanted to keep it. It wasn't corporate driven. It was wanted by the fans. On top of that this forum and the people I go with to games is the main reason why I still support the franchise. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, n i k o said:

The way I'm feeling about the club at the moment the second they get rid of red completely I'll prob be out. As silly as it is it's the only part that gives me an identity with the club given it was a part of us before and the fans desperately wanted to keep it. It wasn't corporate driven. It was wanted by the fans. On top of that this forum and the people I go with to games is the main reason why I still support the franchise. 

Understand how you feel.The intransigence of CFG on the issue, and their apparent refusal to even refer to it, just strikes me as very childish, and I just don't think anyone benefits from their position.

However, I think the general sort of disillusionment with the club at this time of the season is more the boredom of the latter part of the season that accompanies the realisation that you're probably not going to win anything else and that all there is to look forward to is the 6-month off-season. I suspect that many supporters of Newcastle and Wellington also feel this way every season, and we're joined by whatever other clubs happen to be also-rans in any particular season. It's hard to get excited about the NPL, the latest self-congratulatory tweet on the club's website,10% off some crappy sky-blue merchandise, or that one of our women players featured in an irrelevant Matildas match.

Bit of a dismal time all round really.