Melbourne Football

*Seed & Nut Crew* (5 star thread)

Tesla

Needed:

Pic of Seed and Nut Crew with the VPL Nut Prophet himself....

Those in the know, know who I am talking about... also I believe there are actually two Prophets aren't there?

Have only seen one prophet tbh. Need to get in this photo if it happens.

Can get large amounts of Seed & Nut from a mate whose family runs a deli @ Vic Market. Cost price pistachio's & cashews etc.

Will test said nuts soon to see if they are worthy of overtaking VPL Prophet's bags of gold. Doubt it though.

• Like 1

Have only seen one prophet tbh. Need to get in this photo if it happens.

Can get large amounts of Seed & Nut from a mate whose family runs a deli @ Vic Market. Cost price pistachio's & cashews etc.

Will test said nuts soon to see if they are worthy of overtaking VPL Prophet's bags of gold. Doubt it though.

Promotion up the ranks of the *Seed & Nut Crew* is in store for you if you can arrange this cost pricing.

- Salted cashews $13kg (10kg box)

- Pistachios $16kg (11.34kg box)

- Macadamia $25kg (11.34kg box) 

I think they come in smaller quantities but these are quality nuts so we pay a little extra. Orders are places on Thursdays and deliveries received Fridays.

Exact message he sent me when I asked.

• Like 1

- Salted cashews $13kg (10kg box)

- Pistachios $16kg (11.34kg box)

- Macadamia $25kg (11.34kg box)

I think they come in smaller quantities but these are quality nuts so we pay a little extra. Orders are places on Thursdays and deliveries received Fridays.

Exact message he sent me when I asked.

Strong post.

• 4 months later...

Bump for the new season.

Actually eating some pistachios as I type this, reminded me of thread.

A cool story bro to get the thread going again, my family used to grow sunflowers in our back yard when I was a kid, just like with anything you grow there isnt any economic benefit, even less so with sunflowers as the seeds are so cheap, and you dont really get the benefit of much higher quality that you do when growing tomatoes, for example, but they are a cool plant to grow, the flower would turn during the day so its always facing the sun

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Tesla, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.