Melbourne Football

City Voice

n i k o

8 hours ago, n i k o said:

So I thought city voice wasn't great before. But now going on there after 6 months I realise it's an absolute shambles. 

I don't know where in the club the problem is, but City Voice is an absolute "fail" and shows that whoever is accountable for it should be sacked. Either make the thing work - it's not rocket science after all - or get rid of it. As it is, it brings to neither the club nor the CFG "brand" any credit whatsoever.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I don't know where in the club the problem is, but City Voice is an absolute "fail" and shows that whoever is accountable for it should be sacked. Either make the thing work - it's not rocket science after all - or get rid of it. As it is, it brings to neither the club nor the CFG "brand" any credit whatsoever.

What's worse is they knowingly we're on the cusp of losing members because of poor punctuality in responding to queries. Who's going to wait weeks on end for a response. Especially during the month of May when the cut off for signing up is at the end of the month. They should just abolish the whole thing. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, n i k o said:

What's worse is they knowingly we're on the cusp of losing members because of poor punctuality in responding to queries. Who's going to wait weeks on end for a response. Especially during the month of May when the cut off for signing up is at the end of the month. They should just abolish the whole thing. 

Having sent numerous post"s and answers to other posters and enquired about the cut of date etc and got NO REPLY , City Voice or non voice have shot themselves in the foot as far as i am concerned i am done with them forever. It worries me not that nothing was achieved but what really annoys me is when there is NO REPLY WHATSOEVER they are dead  .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

Having sent numerous post"s and answers to other posters and enquired about the cut of date etc and got NO REPLY , City Voice or non voice have shot themselves in the foot as far as i am concerned i am done with them forever. It worries me not that nothing was achieved but what really annoys me is when there is NO REPLY WHATSOEVER they are dead  .

I was going to mention that but I'm glad you came in to share that here. It's actually an absolute joke how they run that platform. 

• Like 2

City Voice is not the only platform that is seemingly ignored by the club. On the club web-site the latest up-date from the Fan Representative Group is dated 25th November 2015.

I think we know that the FRG does continue to be active on a regular basis, but there is no communication whatsoever from the club to other fans - be they paid-up members or not - as to what is discussed at its meetings.

In these days of "instant" communication, there's nothing much worse than having out-of-date or inaccurate crap on your web-site. City is not alone in this, of course, but it doesn't give a good impression of any organization to ignore your on-line presence. The membership "Ts and Cs" (Terms and Conditions) continues to refer to 2016/17 instead of 2017/18, and the links to "Citizens Benefits" and "Member-Get-Member" take you to the membership page and not to those aspects of membership at all. Resounding "fail" to whoever is supposed to be keeping this stuff up-to-date.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Has just been taken out and shot, officially. 

Hi haz

Thank you for your participation on City Voice.

Over the past 15 months, the research community you’ve been a part of has helped Melbourne City FC understand things from the fans’ point of view. You’ve shared your views on your matchday experience, merchandise, membership options, email campaigns, and much more. By contributing to surveys, discussions, live chats and other activities on City Voice, you have helped the club make more informed decisions – therefore your views and opinions are highly valued and appreciated.

We have decided to discontinue City Voice at this stage, whilst we consider new ways to engage with fans. You will, however, still have opportunities to contribute to the club through regular club surveys.

As passionate supporters, the club highly value your opinions and we encourage you to take on any future opportunities to share your views with Melbourne City Football Club

Should have been put-down much earlier