Melbourne Football

Did anyone try any of those sausages from the new sausage stand?

Jovan

They will be taken over by the "Kranski international pty ltd"

new sausages will be on the menu. They will resurface the grill. Bring new buns as well as special Dutch sauce. 

Tent will get nice new pain job with stripes. 

No amount of fairy dust will be spared to cover previous aura of disappointment  

Finally prices will go up to reflect changes. 

Welcome sausageZen!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jestr said:

They will be taken over by the "Kranski international pty ltd"

new sausages will be on the menu. They will resurface the grill. Bring new buns as well as special Dutch sauce. 

Tent will get nice new pain job with stripes. 

No amount of fairy dust will be spared to cover previous aura of disappointment  

Finally prices will go up to reflect changes. 

Welcome sausageZen!

...despite all those welcome changes the actual sausage will still leave the same old familiar bad taste in your mouth

• Like 2

I can't believe the stand is gone. I planned to turn it in to a MMA ring with my first bout being the long demanded cadete vs tesla title fight.

I imagined it would have gone something like this: they turn up, they both give a welcome speech to fans. Tesla makes a long an impassioned statement about, amongst other things "superior Balkan genetics" anyway he gets so caught up in it he doesn't notice cadete pick up a lump of 4 x 2 and clock him. Fight over.

Later whilst recovering Tesla will admit he got 5-1 on Sports Bet for cadete so put $100 on "just in case".

• Like 6

It never really existed. Or rather it exists on a different time-space continuum, and for a few brief hours people were able to pass through the portal on to the other dimension and back again. I hope everyone got back safely before the portal closed.

"Goodnight Sweetheart."

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

It never really existed. Or rather it exists on a different time-space continuum, and for a few brief hours people were able to pass through the portal on to the other dimension and back again. I hope everyone got back safely before the portal closed.

"Goodnight Sweetheart."

Do we win games on the other side? They may not want to come back (which would explain the lower crowd numbers- really think I've cracked it this time)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shahanga said:

Do we win games on the other side? They may not want to come back (which would explain the lower crowd numbers- really think I've cracked it this time)

There's no way of knowing unless someone leaves a message that we can see. If you remember, Gary scrawled a message on the wall of Noel Coward's flat, which was found under the wallpaper.

(No-one else knows what the hell we're talking about, do they?). But with all the doom and gloom we need to lighten up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

"Goodnight Sweetheart."

This is the best explanation so far

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

"Goodnight Sweetheart."

Can confirm the presence of said sausage stand, and hence must have passed through the time portal.

Unfortunately there were no Reg's around. The police were still pricks (they were a bunch of halfwits though!)

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

"Goodnight Sweetheart."

Now if Dervla Kirwan was waiting for me on the other side the odds of me returning would be slim.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of broke so all I got is 5, I got 5 on it

Player, give me a mid strength beer I might just chill, but I'm the type to eat steph brantz like simon hill

Scan in, get bratwursts/kranskys/chorizos then I feast on em, order some cheese on em but it ain't enough on em

so add onions & ketchup plus the must-a-r-d

gets me wired like bucket hats who've just seen football factory

I come to aami with no snapback on my earlobe avoiding all the tard fans, skeezers & weirdos 

that be up in my face all like "where those mad snags at?"

Just follow the aroma dawg now get the fuck back

I got 5 on it, when they score first that we're cooked

I got 5 on it, 2nd half mauk will get hooked

I got 5 on it, john van't schip's on borrowed time

I got 5 on it, the only full strength booze here is wine :droy:

Further to all the Sausage eaters comments we, that is mrs Johnno and i had a sausage last night mrs johnno is not a real sausage lover so had the Bratwurst and really Loved it i can see us having them more often. I have had Bratwurst before so knew what to expect  but it was so enjoyable and so much better than the usual crap at the ground.

1 hour ago, johnno cpfc said:

Further to all the Sausage eaters comments we, that is mrs Johnno and i had a sausage last night mrs johnno is not a real sausage lover so had the Bratwurst and really Loved it i can see us having them more often. I have had Bratwurst before so knew what to expect  but it was so enjoyable and so much better than the usual crap at the ground.

If ya having girl problems I feel bad for you son

I got 99 problems but a non sausage lover ain't one 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...