Melbourne Football

Did anyone try any of those sausages from the new sausage stand?

Jovan

Is there a sasauge stand in the ground or  do you mean that little van out the front?

there is a new sausage stand at the yarraside end (not sure about swan st). And they make charcoal cooked sausages. After every round of beers I was really tempted but i remained strong. Might actually give them a go next time.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Straight to the yarraside kransky stand on Friday. Can't wait. 

Is someone using the Yarraside name without authorisation to make some coin?

Oh well, would definitely not be the first time.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sheepdog said:

Pretty pretty pretty good? 

Hard man to please aren't you? 

Out of curiosity, what is needed for you to class it as a very good kransky?

Missed curb your enthusiasm quote/10

2 hours ago, cadete said:

Personally I like the Box of Four Dim Sims if I am going to eat at AAMI Park, it's a pity they dont have Red Rooster like at the MCG.

Put a chicken treat van out the back like at the waca and id never leave. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cadete said:

Personally I like the Box of Four Dim Sims if I am going to eat at AAMI Park, it's a pity they dont have Red Rooster like at the MCG.

While Red Rooster would top any of the current food offerings, I always wonder how the fuck Red Rooster is still in business because their food is pretty crap. Seriously a roast Chicken from Coles/Woolworths is better than the roast chicken at Red Rooster, and Coles/Woolworths chicken is inferior to any Chicken shop's chicken. So they really are at the bottom of the barrel. Their burgers and rolls and other things really aren't much better either.

And this is coming from someone who would eat there multiple times a week if it was decent, because drive through and being able to pay by card is more convenient than a small chicken shop, Nandos gets a bit boring when you eat it as much as I do while it's a bit more expensive, and there is a serious lack of Oporto in  Melbourne. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tesla said:

While Red Rooster would top any of the current food offerings, I always wonder how the fuck Red Rooster is still in business because their food is pretty crap. Seriously a roast Chicken from Coles/Woolworths is better than the roast chicken at Red Rooster, and Coles/Woolworths chicken is inferior to any Chicken shop's chicken. So they really are at the bottom of the barrel. Their burgers and rolls and other things really aren't much better either.

And this is coming from someone who would eat there multiple times a week if it was decent, because drive through and being able to pay by card is more convenient than a small chicken shop, Nandos gets a bit boring when you eat it as much as I do while it's a bit more expensive, and there is a serious lack of Oporto in  Melbourne. 

but that's like saying, would you rather eat cat turd, dog turd or cow turd. One probably is tastier than the others. but its still fucking terrible

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

Love me some Oporto, that or how hard is it to get some Pizza cooked! Must be the easiest fast food to cook up and like bacon everyone likes it. 

Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-51-58-1.png

33 minutes ago, Tonyboozeadams said:

but that's like saying, would you rather eat cat turd, dog turd or cow turd. One probably is tastier than the others. but its still fucking terrible

Nandos and Oporto are good mate.

Nandos for chicken, Oporto for chicken burgers. 

Hey I know that most of you are in Active, but myself and Mrs. Morphine are looking to move onto the wing, probably Premium A. Until they open the top deck, what are everyone's thoughts on which bay/row is best to sit in? It's a hard decision to commit to, as the Security don't let you enter other sections to check the view out. Thinking back of bay 5 but wondered everyone else's thoughts?

10 minutes ago, morphine said:

Hey I know that most of you are in Active, but myself and Mrs. Morphine are looking to move onto the wing, probably Premium A. Until they open the top deck, what are everyone's thoughts on which bay/row is best to sit in? It's a hard decision to commit to, as the Security don't let you enter other sections to check the view out. Thinking back of bay 5 but wondered everyone else's thoughts?

Go easy on the morphine 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, cadete said:

Red Rooster went shit when Coles Myer sold it to the bloke who owned Chicken Treat and Perth Glory, its now of Chicken Treat standard.

Oporto just reminds me of Western Sydney Muzzas pretending they come from Bondi by eating at their local outlet all the time.

Isn't Oporto and Red rooster owned by the same company? Didn't think it was Tana though. 

I still won't forgive Tana for buying out and shutting down River Rooster/Chooks. Was truly the GOAT chicken store. 

5 hours ago, sheepdog said:

Pretty pretty pretty good? 

Hard man to please aren't you? 

Out of curiosity, what is needed for you to class it as a very good kransky?

From memory I remember thinking they were a tad overpriced, so maybe drop $1.50 off the price and I'll rank it as good. 

1 hour ago, morphine said:

They're all good. Just try and get from row K back to dodge the rain and you'll be sweet.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, perthheart said:

Isn't Oporto and Red rooster owned by the same company? Didn't think it was Tana though. 

I still won't forgive Tana for buying out and shutting down River Rooster/Chooks. Was truly the GOAT chicken store. 

Yeah, River Rooster was the bomb when you were staying down south in some small Beach Town in the late 90's. :up:

Also a place I find pretty funny in the Hunter is Henny Penny.

• Like 1

On 09/11/2015, 19:38:13, cadete said:

Oporto just reminds me of Western Sydney Muzzas pretending they come from Bondi by eating at their local outlet all the time.

All I know is Bondi burger > *

Oprego burger good too.

Their chicken is pretty crap though, and most their sides as well. Just their burgers are good.

5 hours ago, Tesla said:

All I know is Bondi burger > *

Oprego burger good too.

Their chicken is pretty crap though, and most their sides as well. Just their burgers are good.

The best Chicken Place by a country mile in Sydney if anyone is ever up there and sees one is called Charcoal Charlies, they have around six stores with most being on the North Shore (One luckily being right near my parents) but they also have some in the East with one of these being one in Bondi.

Def worth hitting up if you like your Chicken which they do in a large amount of different ways.