Melbourne Football

Did anyone try any of those sausages from the new sausage stand?

Jovan

On 11/9/2015, 6:48:31, belaguttman said:

Don't forget that this Friday night the noodle market is on at Birrarung Marr so if you are walking in from the CBD you can pick up something tasty.

How busy does it normally get down there? I've never been myself, but I'll be coming to the game from a pub crawl to celebrate the end of uni. Will need to eat something before the game but I don't want to be queuing up in massive lines either. 

44 minutes ago, Chez said:

How busy does it normally get down there? I've never been myself, but I'll be coming to the game from a pub crawl to celebrate the end of uni. Will need to eat something before the game but I don't want to be queuing up in massive lines either. 

There's lots of people but lots and lots of stalls

28 minutes ago, strider said:

i will be at this sausage fiesta tonight for about 10 mins during half time. if i hear someone yell "strider where da hoez at" i will buy you a sausage and let you hold my sausage while i pay for your sausage 

Strider = cipolata

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

There was a sausage van out front of AAMI that was doing a roaring trade

I went there at half time to mitigate my disappointment at the other stand being closed. Unfortunately it added to my disappointment with the evening as the sausages were poor, the buns stale and filling tasteless. It was a real Melbourne Heart/City sausage.

On Tue Nov 17 2015 15:20:22 GMT+1100, belaguttman said:

I went there at half time to mitigate my disappointment at the other stand being closed. Unfortunately it added to my disappointment with the evening as the sausages were poor, the buns stale and filling tasteless. It was a real Melbourne Heart/City sausage.

Did they sell all the promising looking sausages on the cheap to an overseas buyer? That would've been classic Heart. Not to mention giving a contract extension to the chef who keeps sending out charred, broken and underdone snags. Classic Melb City right there!

• Like 2