Melbourne Football

MANCHESTER CITY

Argentinez

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't have a link or picture on my phone but the new city kit is horrible.

Should of kept it similar if not the same as the season passed.

Nike is taking over after this up and coming season so might even be worst lol

Come on city!

I like the new kit tbh. Collar, mon.

It can`t be as bad as the new Saints umbro home kit.It`s all red with very fine white lines.

Think of the Liverpool(Crown paints)shirt of the 80`s.

If your old enough too.

I love those Adidas Crown Paint pin stripes shirts and the similar one's the Dons had but I can 100% see why yourself dont want one as the Saints Home kit.

582673_10151887761735455_183216485_n.jpg

Both kits are class I reckon.

Typical Noel.

I think both of these look pretty good.

FFS can the Gallagher brothers just make up and start producing Oasis records instead of plugging things:

Kits, Trainers, Clothing Labels, and most of all largely average new Music Projects.

I got over trying to look like I was in Oasis when I was at Uni in 2002 so these things are not working on me... B)

• Like 2

Love the away kit! Much better than the Newell's old skool jeresy we wore.

Still something about home kit that just doesn't do it for me but tbh prefer that collar compared to the tottenham flimsy 1 they had.

Should of added a star tbh. But then again should change next year when we hopefully win champions league. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly very quite so far interms of transfers.

But tbh I'm confident in the team we have

RVP is still obviously on the radar but if we don't get him wont be too fussed just hope doesn't go to manure but if we do get him think we should sell dzeko. His been good for us but we will just have too many strikers. Come on city!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i must say i have been pretty slack at watching city games this year i always seem to find myself nowhere near a tv with foxtel to watch the game but anyways vamos carlito!

after the horrible ajax defeat which full credit to ajax where just way to good no excuse but in the end majority of the game found myself singing " lets all buy a sausage roll " lol

finally my boy tevez is back on the board great goal. As much as i hate seeing manure win would of prefered a draw it did bring the gap closer for everyone especially city.

guvnors and young guvnors rule england that is all. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I want us to get rid of Mancini. He was a good option to get the club going in the right direction, we won the championship last season with him but I believe we would have done better through out the season under a different coach. I really want us to go hard at Mourinhio becuase it seems like he wants to come to England again and we need a coach that has a successful champions league record.

I remember when Errickson came to us there were a lot of expectations on him and he didn't deserve to get sacked. I honostly believe he would have done the same job Mancini has done with the large budget we now have.

It was just silly to sign Mancini for such a long term.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...