Melbourne Football

MANCHESTER CITY

Argentinez

City are a very anonymous team without a clear identity, at Premier League level they are playing good football but even their own manager can't remember who they are, reminds me of when Robinho signed for them, he thought he'd signed for Chelsea!!  :D  :D 

I also noticed that a shocking showing by City's laughing stock support once again , empty areas and you could here a pin drop in the first half , out sang , out supported by Sunderland from start to finish , they really are the joke that never stops giving , need a bigger ground in East Manchester? Don't make me laugh , they can't fill the fukin council owned stadium they've got.  :D  :lol:  :D  :D  :P  :P 

Oh i forgot.... Citeh are a massive club  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

City are a very anonymous team without a clear identity, at Premier League level they are playing good football but even their own manager can't remember who they are, reminds me of when Robinho signed for them, he thought he'd signed for Chelsea!!  :D  :D 

I also noticed that a shocking showing by City's laughing stock support once again , empty areas and you could here a pin drop in the first half , out sang , out supported by Sunderland from start to finish , they really are the joke that never stops giving , need a bigger ground in East Manchester? Don't make me laugh , they can't fill the fukin council owned stadium they've got.  :D  :lol:  :D  :D  :P  :P 

You should probably update your sig  

Have to say the way you go on about City reminds me of how some idiotic Victory fans talk about Heart. 

• Like 1

Have to say the way you go on about City reminds me of how some idiotic Victory fans talk about Heart. 

@ StoneislandManc 

Alexxandro has a point mate - By going OTT it can come across as similar to a bitter blue 

Have noticed the same thing with some manu fans on here since  City have brought us. Always disliked manu because of their fans. Growing up I would hear we are the only big club blah, blah, blah. What league does your team play in (Spurs). I suppose not being the top dog anymore and that other teams can spend the same or more makes some people bitter. We should just go up and ask if they need a hug and tell them it will all be ok.

Have noticed the same thing with some manu fans on here since  City have brought us. Always disliked manu because of their fans. Growing up I would hear we are the only big club blah, blah, blah. What league does your team play in (Spurs). I suppose not being the top dog anymore and that other teams can spend the same or more makes some people bitter. We should just go up and ask if they need a hug and tell them it will all be ok.

Your all drunk on oil again aren't you? 

I'm a United fan not ManU . Thats classed as a Munich insult. You would know this if your a United / City fan from ''Manchester''.

Its called banter boys. Just like my City fan mates from Stockport give me when we skype every week. I had missed calls, message on facebook from all my City mates back home taking the piss out of me in regards to Heart takeover. 

City are a very anonymous team without a clear identity, at Premier League level they are playing good football but even their own manager can't remember who they are, reminds me of when Robinho signed for them, he thought he'd signed for Chelsea!! :D :D

I also noticed that a shocking showing by City's laughing stock support once again , empty areas and you could here a pin drop in the first half , out sang , out supported by Sunderland from start to finish , they really are the joke that never stops giving , need a bigger ground in East Manchester? Don't make me laugh , they can't fill the fukin council owned stadium they've got. :D :lol: :D :D :P :P

Oh i forgot.... Citeh are a massive club :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have noticed the same thing with some manu fans on here since City have brought us. Always disliked manu because of their fans. Growing up I would hear we are the only big club blah, blah, blah. What league does your team play in (Spurs). I suppose not being the top dog anymore and that other teams can spend the same or more makes some people bitter. We should just go up and ask if they need a hug and tell them it will all be ok.

Your all drunk on oil again aren't you?

I'm a United fan not ManU . Thats classed as a Munich insult. You would know this if your a United / City fan from ''Manchester''.

Its called banter boys. Just like my City fan mates from Stockport give me when we skype every week. I had missed calls, message on facebook from all my City mates back home taking the piss out of me in regards to Heart takeover. Why are ManU supporters so bitter?

City are a very anonymous team without a clear identity, at Premier League level they are playing good football but even their own manager can't remember who they are, reminds me of when Robinho signed for them, he thought he'd signed for Chelsea!! :D :D

I also noticed that a shocking showing by City's laughing stock support once again , empty areas and you could here a pin drop in the first half , out sang , out supported by Sunderland from start to finish , they really are the joke that never stops giving , need a bigger ground in East Manchester? Don't make me laugh , they can't fill the fukin council owned stadium they've got. :D :lol: :D :D :P :P

Oh i forgot.... Citeh are a massive club :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have to say the way you go on about City reminds me of how some idiotic Victory fans talk about Heart. Have noticed the same thing with some manu fans on here since City have brought us. Always disliked manu because of their fans. Growing up I would hear we are the only big club blah, blah, blah. What league does your team play in (Spurs). I suppose not being the top dog anymore and that other teams can spend the same or more makes some people bitter. We should just go up and ask if they need a hug and tell them it will all be ok. Your all drunk on oil again aren't you?

Its called banter boys. Just like my City fan mates from Stockport give me when we skype every week. I had missed calls, message on facebook from all my City mates back home taking the piss out of me in regards to Heart takeover. Why are ManU supporters so bitter?

Got ya wires crossed there fella 

Manuel Pellegrini gaffe: 'I love pressure - to manage a big team like Manchester United' - says the Manchester City manager after Capital One Cup victory

:D:lol::P:P:D:lol:

I know you are trying to take the piss, and this won't temper that but for the record he said "to manage a big team like Manchester tonight" it's his accent that make it sound like United. Anyway matters not, what is more important is David Moyes apologising to the ManU fans in the press today, I can't figure out why, he's been waiting 21 years for Everton to win at the swamp and finish above ManU in the league, maybe both of his wishes will come true this season, he's half way there! Edited by mcfc 68
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'd like to do a bit of research that will probably be forgotten.

How many people who support man city, were an avid fan before their success?

How many since the sheikh?

How many since the heart buyout?

Just curious to know how many people in aus actually saw a game televised at Maine road as a supporter? And bar the obvious reason of "success", why people chose man city after the sheikh bought them... Go nuts

(I, PeterCrouch am not a Man City fan. I never have been, and am merely asking this as I've never understood why anyone would support this club anyway and am interested to know. I don't care for, or believe there is a correct reason for supporting city. I'm just interested as to why)

Edited by Petercrouch

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Really hope they dont try to pull that shit here, will be a big turn off for a lot of people.

This is how i found out was brought up at FRG showing what was happening around with all the CFG teams. I was like i had no problem showing what was happening with our NYL or W League but if we start showing Man City highlights might start to alienate our supporters who don't go for Man City

This is how i found out was brought up at FRG showing what was happening around with all the CFG teams. I was like i had no problem showing what was happening with our NYL or W League but if we start showing Man City highlights might start to alienate our supporters who don't go for Man City

Then what about the supporters in Manchester who follow another A-League team? :tooth:

But seriously, thank you for mentioning that.

I beg to differ. IMO people are quite capable of differentiating between what CFG/Manchester City has done, does, and will keep on doing for Melbourne City and the fortunes of any particular team that they follow/support in the EPL or any other league.

IMO there is not enough focus on our club in what is shown before the game and during half-time, and I was of the understanding that, as with just about everything else, this was all strictly controlled by FFA. I might follow Arsenal in the EPL but I'd rather see a few minutes of film about the CFG stable of teams than even a few seconds about Geelong Victory - just as an example. 

I beg to differ. IMO people are quite capable of differentiating between what CFG/Manchester City has done, does, and will keep on doing for Melbourne City and the fortunes of any particular team that they follow/support in the EPL or any other league.

IMO there is not enough focus on our club in what is shown before the game and during half-time, and I was of the understanding that, as with just about everything else, this was all strictly controlled by FFA. I might follow Arsenal in the EPL but I'd rather see a few minutes of film about the CFG stable of teams than even a few seconds about Geelong Victory - just as an example. 

I just go punch darts at half time can anyone tell me what actually happens in the ground?

• 3 years later...