Melbourne Football

MANCHESTER CITY

Argentinez

did not know we were just talking derbys fuck wit just saying bad loss

what he was getting at is it is much more embarrasing losing in a derby especially a big loss, compared to a regular season game and you sir your team got smashed, the score was getting so high for a moment there i thought i was watching the afl

did not know we were just talking derbys fuck wit just saying bad loss

what he was getting at is it is much more embarrasing losing in a derby especially a big loss, compared to a regular season game and you sir your team got smashed, the score was getting so high for a moment there i thought i was watching the afl

LOL :P It seem's these citeh boys are a lot smarter then the ManURE Scum next door

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A draw would have been fair imo. Penalty was there but unlucky, very harsh on the rest of the Chelsea team. Chelsea might have held on had they not conceded the pen but to be fair our goal was a shade fortunate too.

Tevez was poor to be honest, his pass to Nasri for the winner was hardly world class, it was a 2 yard pass ffs. Was more a case of our defence/midfield falling asleep and no one tracking Nasri.

Torres was lively again, he is in good form imo. He is still lacking in confidence a bit but if RDM keeps playing him, I'm sure the goals will come.

Cahill MoM for me.

Not too upset with the game overall, result wasn't great but we aren't going to win the league anyway. Performance was good though, if we didn't have that ginger clown in charge for the start of the season we would probably be challenging for the title right now.

A draw would have been fair imo. Penalty was there but unlucky, very harsh on the rest of the Chelsea team. Chelsea might have held on had they not conceded the pen but to be fair our goal was a shade fortunate too.

Tevez was poor to be honest, his pass to Nasri for the winner was hardly world class, it was a 2 yard pass ffs. Was more a case of our defence/midfield falling asleep and no one tracking Nasri.

Torres was lively again, he is in good form imo. He is still lacking in confidence a bit but if RDM keeps playing him, I'm sure the goals will come.

Cahill MoM for me.

Not too upset with the game overall, result wasn't great but we aren't going to win the league anyway. Performance was good though, if we didn't have that ginger clown in charge for the start of the season we would probably be challenging for the title right now.

So you lost, is what you're saying?

The penalty was definitely there how can a defender have his hands waving obove his head clear penalty even your goal shouldn't of been a goal clear foul on Barry... Luiz had no eyes for the ball. Tevez interms of fitness was no where near even I saw that but still he had to thread threw a short ball across his body without putting too much on it. ( it was a perfect " short ball" )

Agree torres played with a lot more confidence.

Still in the end think we deserved it. Tbh

I agree it was a pen, but obviously it was very lucky for Man city considering it was smashed into Essien's hand from about a metre away. It was very harsh on Luiz, Cahill, Cech, etc. who had worked so hard on keeping a clean sheet but that's football I suppose.

Disagree about the foul before our goal. There was contact but it was from both players and from the replay you could clearly see Luiz was only watching the ball.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...