Melbourne Football

Online shopping or I love acting like a housewife

Ando

Post links to decent online retailers - clothes, books, etc. If you stumble across any discount codes, post those as well.

Kicking off - www.asos.com has a cracking range, and prices aren't too bad if you get in with a discount code or sale

In terms of books, I always hit up www.abebooks.com first and foremost. Second-hand books for $1 (plus shipping? Too easy!

macrrii on the forums showed me about JD Sports it has a lot to choose from, took about just under a month to ship he said. Also eBay is always good, most of the stuff on there is reasonably cheap.

Edited by tomby

for clobber: www.thecasualsdirectory.co.uk

/thread.

StuartsLondon and 80scasualclassics are my personal favourites, if you can get past the dear shipping. Have an assortment of items coming in the mail at the moment. They come relatively quick from what I gather.

I've got a phobia of buying anything off eBay, so I'll stick to store websites.

Edited by marteaux

Asos and JD? Rofl. Chav as fuck.

Play nice, mate. A few young fellas who have recently discovered the wonders of casual gear sharing the love amongst other people.

Whilst I agree most of the stuff JD Sports stock is pretty one dimensional and a little bit tarty, Asos have some nice gear from what I've seen. Haven't browsed there for a while, so things may have changed.

http://www.themenswearsite.com/

for all your clobber needs. fast shipping, plus they take off VAT (20%).

only other decent site that i think hasnt been mentioned is

http://www.baracuta-...CFQcopAodHXtIlA

also take off vat. really cheap. got an oasis edition harington jacket recently for 35 quid.

The top one was where i got that new jacket I just ordered, pretty good price for stuff on there.

www.urbanoutfitters.com is awesome, postage is a bit steep though.

asos is a fave.

I always get some ripper bargains on daily sale sites - www.brandsexclusive.com.au www.ozsale.com.au & www.buyinvite.com.au

If you're willing to myus.com and i think shopusa.com both allow you to buy things within the usa and have them shipped to a warehouse address and then have the item sent out. it's a little more work but in regards to urban outfitters you can usually cut off half the shipping price.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you're willing to myus.com and i think shopusa.com both allow you to buy things within the usa and have them shipped to a warehouse address and then have the item sent out. it's a little more work but in regards to urban outfitters you can usually cut off half the shipping price.

Cheers!

Just got an email from Urban Outfitters, standard shipping to Australia is now $10! There goes my savings for Europe!