Melbourne Football

Memberships 2015-16

Red or Dead

this isn't bad from a graphics point of view. Wouldn't be surprised if they rip off your design for future cards. 

Not sure if illusion but are the heart silhouettes level or is the right one too low?

yeah proably aha i just made it quick and didnt really pay attention to the detail

It goes Sheep, Cow, Whale THEN Ship. Not Sheep, Cow, Ship then Whale!

FFS :droy:

i guess that means captain planet wont be appearing then?

I don't really like custom cards tbh. 

Plus, I absolutely hate that the branding on these cards make them look more like loyalty bonus cards to the CFG than actual season tickets to a football club in Melbourne.

Oh well.

Interesting response Jimmy. It's just a membership card, and it might appeal to a number of people. It's free, harmless, and not compulsory. If it appeals to you, do it; if it doesn't, then don't bother.

• Like 3

I don't really like custom cards tbh. 

Plus, I absolutely hate that the branding on these cards make them look more like loyalty bonus cards to the CFG than actual season tickets to a football club in Melbourne.

Oh well.

I like the idea, but hate the term "cityzens" so am disappointed this occurs on your membership card regardless. 

Anyway whatever 

• Like 2

I like the idea, but hate the term "cityzens" so am disappointed this occurs on your membership card regardless. 

Anyway whatever 

Pretty much this. 

I'm not going to lose any sleep over how the club have branded the season tickets. It's just one more thing that makes the club feel less like a Melbourne entity and more like a tiny cog in the CFG.

It's nothing major in of itself, just indicative of a direction that I don't like. Anyone that knows me knows my feelings about the color issue etc. Identity issues still bother me almost two years later. 

Worth noting that I don't care that we get custom cards, cool idea for those who enjoy it, just doesn't appeal to me. My issue is with the fact that "Cityzens" and "Property of City Football Group" are more prominent than our actual badge.

But as Shanaga said, anyway whatever. 

• Like 4

I'd be more worried about being "property of City Football Group Ltd".

I ain't no-one's property!

That's not what it means. It is referring to "property" in the context of copyright and/or trademark. Cityzens offers membership of CFG's "global community of City fans"; we get membership because we are members (season-ticket holders) of Melbourne City, but if you're not a member you can still buy a membership of Cityzens.

Perhaps it would make us feel better if it were not so prominently displayed on the membership card, but, after all, it's just a membership card. Not as if we have to wear a uniform. Well, not yet anyway...

That's not what it means. It is referring to "property" in the context of copyright and/or trademark. Cityzens offers membership of CFG's "global community of City fans"; we get membership because we are members (season-ticket holders) of Melbourne City, but if you're not a member you can still buy a membership of Cityzens.

Perhaps it would make us feel better if it were not so prominently displayed on the membership card, but, after all, it's just a membership card. Not as if we have to wear a uniform. Well, not yet anyway...

Surely they could have placed it on the back of the card.

• Like 3