Melbourne Football

Round 2 | The Melbourne Derby | Etihad stadium | 7:30PM Saturday 17th of October

Cityscape

65955s.gif

We have our usual active and prem B seating on level one. Seats not coming in.

Link, onsale tomorrow - http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/melbourne-victory-v-melbourne-city-docklands-victoria-17-10-2015/event/25004F2241692549?artistid=1055545&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

Edited by Murfy1
changed title from "October 17th Melbourne Derby - Tickets on-sale 9am 18th September"
  • Like 1

ok for footy, awful for the soccer

Its just as shit for footy: Standing Room is shit, it's too dark and the efforts of the team's that host games their to make it feel like a Home Ground are pathetic.

I always go, and I always feel glad that we're only forced to go there to play Victory... but Victory supporters get subjected to it multiple times during the season. Shit stadium for a bunch of arseholes.

Actually a stack of MV fans prefer the place to AMMI as the see as their more traditional Home Ground... the South End inparticular is always much louder and fuller at Etihad.

Edited by cadete

Etihad is alright for afl when the roofs open

Um, that basically never happens and half the time it does happen things get fucked up when the sun comes out...

The AFL/VFL really deserve to pat themselves on the back with the creation of Etihad because it always going to be a feat to make place that has many shit points as Waverley Park did and they pretty achieved such a goal the place is already very out of date.

This game is on Caulfield Cup day and I pay a too much for MRC my Membership to miss that to watch a Bat-eared Albanian with a haircut ripped off Big Brother 2002 score tap in's and then literally physically rub in my face so I will most likely be enjoying the races/birds and then watching us lose this one at The Gimp.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Um, that basically never happens and half the time it does happen things get fucked up when the sun comes out...

The AFL/VFL really deserve to pat themselves on the back with the creation of Etihad because it always going to be a feat to make place that has many shit points as Waverley Park did and they pretty achieved such a goal the place is already very out of date.

This game is on Caulfield Cup day and I pay a too much for MRC my Membership to miss that to watch a Bat-eared Albanian with a haircut ripped off Big Brother 2002 score tap in's and then literally physically rub in my face so I will most likely be enjoying the races/birds and then watching us lose this one at The Gimp.

jump the fence and deck him. You know you want to. (But please tip off Tesla first so he can film it)