Jump to content
Melbourne Football
hakz7

Bruno Fornaroli

Recommended Posts

Otherwise, to the tune of Carnaval de Paris

Bru-no
Bru-no
Bru-no Bru-no Bru-no

He's Bruno
Fornaroli
Our guy from Uruguay

 

 

Would be more fun to sing, especially after goals

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruuuno Forna-roli

Bruuuno Forna-roli

Bruuuno Forna-roli

Bruuuno Forna-roli

Bruuuno Forna-roli

 

must admit not an original idea as this tune has been used many many times in EPL and would love to give it ago especially to the man who may become our golden boot winner

Edited by raw10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2016 at 1:17 PM, fidrildid6 said:

Bruno, bruno bruno, bruno bruno, bruno FOR NA RO LI

In the style of the yaya toure chant

This can then get coupled with the Novillo version. You alternate between the two. 

Not sure why this hasn't been latched onto by the terrace earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard this when I went to our home game v Wellington a few weeks back

 

He Scores When He Wants

He Scores When He Wa-a-a-a-a-nts

Bruno Fornaroli

He Scores When He Wants

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 El Tuna's (or Bruno's) on Fire, Your defense is terrified
 

could also be Novillo's on fire
 

Plus this looks like it would be fun as fuck to sing.

 

Edited by R410

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ones currently doing the rounds on the internet as a bit of a viral chant. Newcastle starting it with Mitro's on Fire followed now by Wigan doing Will Griggs on Fire. Sounds totally awesome, easy to remember and seems like heaps of fun to sing. 

Bruno's on fire!

Your defence is terrified,

Bruno's on fire!

Da da da da da daa da

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

This ones currently doing the rounds on the internet as a bit of a viral chant. Newcastle starting it with Mitro's on Fire followed now by Wigan doing Will Griggs on Fire. Sounds totally awesome, easy to remember and seems like heaps of fun to sing. 

Bruno's on fire!

Your defence is terrified,

Bruno's on fire!

Da da da da da daa da

 

 

Yep. Very good, catchy tune, simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh look, a cool song, let's use it on a guy we already have multiple songs for"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Embee said:

"Oh look, a cool song, let's use it on a guy we already have multiple songs for"

Then change it to another player. Not difficult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, n i k o said:

Then change it to another player. Not difficult. 

Yes, that was precisely what I was getting at. :up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Embee said:

Yes, that was precisely what I was getting at. :up:

Fair enough, in your own roundabout smartarse way you got that point across :up:

Question is which player would you use it on? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Fair enough, in your own roundabout smartarse way you got that point across :up:

Question is which player would you use it on? 

I was worried it'd gone over your head for a minute ;)

Might wait to see if we even have any players left next season before I make a call on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Embee said:

I was worried it'd gone over your head for a minute ;)

Might wait to see if we even have any players left next season before I make a call on that

Scott Munn's on fire

Your CEO is terrified.

Du du du

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bt50 said:

Scott Munn's on fire

Your CEO is terrified.

Du du du

Ha+ Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2016 at 9:16 AM, thisphantomfortress said:

Can we please have chants that aren't for Bruno.

TTIM; everyone only ever coming up with songs for Bruno or Novillo

Just looked back at this topic, the only reason I used Fornaroli is because the original chant is "Mitro's on Fire". Mitro is similar to Bruno. Could be used on anyone tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got a diamond Fornaroli
A hero that comes from Uruguay 
He plays alongside Timmy Cahill
Together at Melbourne City

And when you're in the blue
We'll sing this song for you
Because Bruno is City through and through
 

 

Edited by IssySG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IssySG said:

We've got a diamond Fornaroli
A hero that comes from Uruguay 
He plays alongside Timmy Cahill
Together at Melbourne City

And when you're in the blue
We'll sing this song for you
Because Bruno is City through and through
 

 

Super song. Dont think Bruno needs another one though. Need someone else to give it to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, IssySG said:

If there's a better fit gladly let it be. Song is too good not to be used though

We've got a diamond called Kilkenny (Arzani)
A midfielder that comes from Aussie 
He plays alongside Fornaroli
Together at Melbourne City

And when you're in the blue
We'll sing this song for you
Because Killa is City through and through

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bt50 said:

We've got a diamond called Kilkenny (Arzani)
A midfielder that comes from Aussie 
He plays alongside Fornaroli
Together at Melbourne City

And when you're in the blue
We'll sing this song for you
Because Killa is City through and through

This is a perfect chant for Kilkenny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bt50 said:

We've got a diamond called Kilkenny (Arzani)
A midfielder that comes from Aussie 
He plays alongside Fornaroli
Together at Melbourne City

And when you're in the blue
We'll sing this song for you
Because Killa is City through and through

Not sure about "Aussie" being a location. He did grow up in Brisbane though, Brissy maybe? Or a little on the nose because of the Roar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...