Melbourne Football

NOTICE: Listen Up

LR9

People seriously just need to grow thicker skins. People are going to come on this board and express there frustration after a bad loss and write whatever stupid shit that first pops in their minds just so they can get a reaction from someone on the board. If you don't like a comment don't sit their and bag the person just ignore it. Especially if its something like 'if heart don't win their next game i'm tearing up my membership'. Man i've heard that 1000 fucking times on this board and if true we wouldn't have any members left! I agree with most of what LR9 is saying however as fans we need to be able to criticize the clubs board, coach and players due to the fact my membership dollars are what is paying their salary. As long as it is said in a reasonable matter why shouldn't we be able to criticize players? Are we suppose to stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is alright when their is clear evidence that players picked by van't schip and the board are under performing? For instance, Maycon has in fact been the worst striker heart have ever had. for the 492 minutes he has played this season (or 12 games) he has had 5 shots on goal. And people still want to play this Muppet? I tell you one thing that is fucking consistent every week and that is the support by the fans. So when criticizing the club don't say stupid shit. Peace

What positive debate can you have over someone like Maycon? he is completely and utterly shit, and if anyone thinks otherwise knows nothing about football. Why not "attack" him, he is useless and we need to let out our frustrations that this guy actually gets given game time despite being the worst professional football I have seen in my whole life.

well, we could discuss exactly how we expect our strikers to be scouted and the skill set required to fill the position. For instance we should never buy a player from a DVD!

First up: I'd like to apologise for the Sack Milicic thread. It is an inside joke amongst a few long term terrace members and I know that doesn't justify me making a thread about it, but I was pretty angsty with the whole "we're shit and we know we are" situation at the club of late. Am eagerly anticipating Micha's anti Milicic manifesto, will be some distant degree of hilarity.

Anyway, people who can't handle a little bit of banter on a FOOTBALL FORUM is obviously a sad little toad who stays in Friday nights to read Football+ and to watch re-runs of The Biggest Loser with their mum. That said, there is a time and place for lads to give it large to eachother and this section of the forum is not it.

People on this forum need to stop being snooty wankers and get down to the pub with other Heart fans on matchdays, and when we play away. Until then, any type of internet community Melbourne Heart spawns will be dodgy and tacky. I do think this forum has improved terrace-to-prawn-sanger relations, though.

If anyone wants to have a pop though, I'm not hard to find.

• Like 1