Melbourne Football

Bug with Notifications

hedaik

Two issues 

-Not enough people are liking my posts
-And when I do get a notification for a liked/quoted post, I click on the bell and then nothing appears. 

What do you mean by nothing? like nothing at all drops down? Or it drops down and there are no new notifications.

Because if it's the second then I've noticed that happens sometimes when you check the new notifications and then the bell still says there are new notifications next time when there actually aren't.

The bell gets its little number next to it telling me somebody has liked/quoted a post, when I click on it, no new link shows up showing which post was liked/quoted. Its random though, and happens on my work pc, home pc and smartphone. 

Ill see if I can find an example to screenshot sometime. 

Edited by hedaik

You just liked seeing yourself at the top of the leaderboard every week am i right?

Dont think I was topping the weekly one much at all TBH. The monthly one I was a lot closer, and of course the all time. But I'm all about consistency, I'll be somewhere on the list every week but rarely on top :up: 

• Like 1