Melbourne Football

Sack Milicic

marteaux

Sack this f*cking hack as well as the whole board & fold the country while we're at it.

F*cking Milicic caused all this sh*t, should write him a letter

"To Ante,

We have 3 wish, for you to leave the club, the country & leave the daughter behind, if not you are to dust,

Signed, Rotterdam Hooligan"

• Like 2

remind me again what ante did wrong? we lost 3-0 so we should sack the ASSISTANT coach? what if his theory on football is better than that of JVS, but becuasue JVS calls the shots ante must be sacked?

no logic to sack ante unless you appoint a new coach who has his own team. my vote is for ante for next season.

Edited by markn

Let's appoint him, then realise he is worse than Durakovic because we haven't won a game come January 2013, sack him, then realise we can't handle the crisis, then fold.

Not willing to take the risk.

Lets appoint him, he is the new mourinho, we win every game next season. We get into ACL, win it and another A-League. We win Another A-League, ACL, and a club world championship. We are the best club in the world.

I can make up random future scenarios too.

• Like 2

Let's appoint him, then realise he is worse than Durakovic because we haven't won a game come January 2013, sack him, then realise we can't handle the crisis, then fold.

Not willing to take the risk.

if you don't have anything of logic to say then dont post again..............then fold????????????? what are you talking about?

i have a feeling your a MV fan. if so it's people like you that made me support the heart.

ROFL @ Whole Thread...

But Serious how can ppl say that this guy has there vote for next year?

Why, because his the current assistant???

Because his part of a system that is going deliver us no finals in two years, finals where basically everyone makes it.

Too many Heart supporters appauld mediocrity - for as long as it done in Hearts name they conceive therefore it must be good - What a fucken joke, we should only applaud things when they deserve applause.

This club could die to lack of performance.

But I feel ppl will still be wanking of about community camps, Scott Munn's Media Skills, David Williams potential ability dispute being a fat hack, and how good our your thirteen year old CB pairing our the future Socceroo combo despite the fact they leak two goals for us every week.

ROFL @ Whole Thread...

But Serious how can ppl say that this guy has there vote for next year?

Why, because his the current assistant???

Because his part of a system that is going deliver us no finals in two years, finals where basically everyone makes it.

Serious how can ppl think this is the correct use of 'his'?

Wasn't it pretty clear that Dutchpride was joking? Anyway, Milicic = good striker. We need a good striker.

Agree with Ando. Shocking thread.

Not funny, not entertaining, and not a single reason given by the OP to support his arguement.

If the OP can come back and present a credible reason to back up his viewpoint, I'll re-open this thread.

Until then I see no reason for this to remain open.

-Locked-

• Like 1