Melbourne Football

Week 20: Melbourne v Gold Coast United - Feb 17 - 8pm

Caddy

you were shit.

srsly i dont care what people do, as long as they are being loud and getting rowdy. i even took a shoe off! it was fun not even watching the game, just being in the terrace was great.

Hahahaha dRoy you never fail to make me laugh, most particularly on the train home, seeing my smashed up iphone and quoting "I have the non-smashed edition". Top bloke. M3

• Like 1

you were shit.

srsly i dont care what people do, as long as they are being loud and getting rowdy. i even took a shoe off! it was fun not even watching the game, just being in the terrace was great.

you were shit.

mate if you dont like me confront me at the next game i did not say dont do it i said it shit and yes i did see you holding that shoe proud

mate if you dont like me confront me at the next game i did not say dont do it i said it shit and yes i did see you holding that shoe proud

Not having a go at you mate. Having a go at what you said. Youre prob a top bloke, but we all have our opinions, and mine was that shoes in the air was funny as fuck. The last thing I want is our own terrace mates to be hatin on each other.

More shoes in the air please!! ;)

The blisters on my hands

Sore arms

Dehydration

Extreme tiredness today

It was worth it all! Loved every second!

Let's bring this atmosphere to every game! Home or away! We might not have to most fans in this league but who cares! Where quality not quantity!

Yarraside was uncontrollable yesterday I don't care if I have to drum this next game for 90minutes if it's anything close to what it was yesterday I'll do it!

Let's make it intimidating for our opposition everytime they have to from up to the heart and the Yarraside.

Can't wait for the central coast game! FIRE UP CHAPS! WE ARE MELBOURNE!

Top effort lad. Things like what you and others have done against GCU can be forever embedded into the culture of the Yarraside. Even if I am biased and think you guys are the best in the business before this, what you guys did was exceptional and deservedly getting recognition from all over now.

Make this the standard and you guys will grow naturally. Who wouldn't want to be part of that?

Malloy feeding/pouring Argie water was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Who needs to lift when you can drum non stop for 45 minutes? Good stuff, lad.

Agree with what most of the others have said...

On field; very average.

Fred helped a little bit, but was bo no means amazing. Makes a big difference with our drive going forward though.

Off field; great terrace performance in terms of energy and activity.

But again, we were going a bit too fast.

Overall, top night.

• Like 1

Agree with what most of the others have said...

On field; very average.

There was a game on ?

I was more focused on YS and moshing. We make our own fun. Watch MVscum copy us next week.

actual quote from one of their 'cheer squad' members...

"Oh that's our chant you can't do that, we haven't done it in years, but it's still ours, well we actually had scheduled to chant it next week."

Fucking youtube generation.

Get off your fucking phones and get amonst it you fucking twats.

Good to see the terrace get it's mongrel out Friday night. Keep pulling out chairs lads, club needs to learn the hard way that we supporters wont accpet sub par performances anymore.

Big ups to the lads who threw a couple onto the pitch.

I need to get around to watching some of these youtube videos. Work doesn't allow YouTube.

I am still sore, and I think I smashed my elbow up. All the same, wouldn't trade it for anything. Great experience - I've even read a couple articles online talking about how impressive it was.

Great stuff all round.