LB: Goodwin

RCM: Germano

CAM: Sarkies

LCM: Ried

RW: Williams

ST: Babalj

LW: Terra

Subs: Mattei, Worm, Z.Walker, Maycon

I dont think this game is worth risking the likes of Fred and Thompson, although we can't underestimate Gold Coast as an opposition. This surely is a must win game and i dont think any excuses will be acceptable if we are to lose or draw. Nothing but a convincing win will be allowed. Lets all unite as one, get down at the game, and support the boys in Red & White. They need us for this game as it is a perfect opportunity to bounce back from poor form and get our first 3 points on the bored for 2012.

Melbourne's Red & White.

• Like 1

Will be at the pub from 2pm, anyone care to join me?

Disregard this chaps, just going to go home from city and come back at a more appropriate time.

See you at 5. With cashews, pistachios, and hopefully sunflower seeds if I can source them.

I will supply some sunflower seeds, but definitely you should supply some pistachios.

Edited by Tesla

"

While initially expected to miss at least a month, Thompson could make a surprise return to the Heart line-up as they aim to end a run of eight matches without a win.

"It's progressing pretty good. I had a session with the fitness coach (Tom Reddin) on Saturday, the day the boys were playing, and surprisingly I pulled up pretty well," the Heart vice-captain said on Wednesday.

"We're still 50-50 for this week, but at worst I think I'll definitely be back the week after."

"

From http://www.sportal.com.au/football-news-display/thompson-a-chance-161415

Don't think we need him for gold coast, but our odds of beating central coast just went considerably up.

oh shit no. and you didnt have to google any of that. you had the image on your phone, and the lyrics in your head.

Image is on my phone, background actually, but unfortunately I am on the desktop at work. Effectively did know 90% or the words, however I googled to clarify.

One of the all time greats, up there with Porcupine Pie by Neil Diamond.

.........................BOLTON...............................

MARRONE HAMMILL COLOSSIMO GOODWIN

........................GERMANO.............................

............FRED.................. SARKIES..............

WALKER..........BABALJ.....WILLIAMS

Like this team. REALLY hope Walker gets a gig.

In regards to that line up, Walker deployed as a winger infuriates me, and there's no way a Dutch coach with a certain footballing mentality would put Walker and Babalj on the pitch together.

I doubt he will be in the squad whatsoever, which is unfortunate as I am a fan of Z-Dubs. Would prefer Paterson or Kristian K to get game time instead.

(mods can you centre this line up for us, plz)

Bolton

Marrone - Colosimo - Hamill - Goodwin

Germano - Srhoj

Williams - Fred - Worm

Babalj

Subs: Mattei, Kristian K, Thompson, Paterson.

Now, if we don't win this game - we're in quite a pickle.

Gold Coast have literally pulled their own pants down and lined their pooper up to the gloryhole for us. No 1st choice keeper, no defence, no leadership, no strikers, no experience, a bat shit crazy coach and no confidence.

3pts is a must. Shame I won't be there to watch.

Must get

In regards to that line up, Walker deployed as a winger infuriates me, and there's no way a Dutch coach with a certain footballing mentality would put Walker and Babalj on the pitch together.

I doubt he will be in the squad whatsoever, which is unfortunate as I am a fan of Z-Dubs. Would prefer Paterson or Kristian K to get game time instead.

(mods can you centre this line up for us, plz)

Bolton

Marrone - Colosimo - Hamill - Goodwin

Germano - Srhoj

Williams - Fred - Worm

Babalj

Subs: Mattei, Kristian K, Thompson, Paterson.

Now, if we don't win this game - we're in quite a pickle.

Gold Coast have literally pulled their own pants down and lined their pooper up to the gloryhole for us. No 1st choice keeper, no defence, no leadership, no strikers, no experience, a bat shit crazy coach and no confidence.

3pts is a must. Shame I won't be there to watch.

Identical side to what I thought we should play!

We have to get 3 points

GCU have also appointed a 17 year old as captain for the game due to Clive Palmer saying he should be captain.

The team is a joke should beat them 3-0

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/gold-coast-united-name-teenage-first-gamer-mitch-cooper-as-stand-in-captain-at-request-of-their-owner/story-e6frf4gl-1226271994148