Melbourne Football

English Premier League 2015-16

hakz7

is it right that they were the 3rd biggest spender in the transfer period? Who the fuck did they get in? When ur right back is the bloke most likely to score your in a bit of trouble

Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and Thauvin. The media loves portraying Newcastle in crisis mode despite the fact we've actually been playing fairly well and had the hardest start of any club.. granted we were dogshit this weekend with a few injuries/suspensions. Next 2 games are against Chelsea and City so I fully expect to be rock bottom come October. I'm still fairly optimistic for the next few seasons however.

Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and Thauvin. The media loves portraying Newcastle in crisis mode despite the fact we've actually been playing fairly well and had the hardest start of any club.. granted we were dogshit this weekend with a few injuries/suspensions. Next 2 games are against Chelsea and City so I fully expect to be rock bottom come October. I'm still fairly optimistic for the next few seasons however.

Yeah I agree that going forward we should be okay, but this season should be a long one

Load up on Newcastle surviving relegation after the next 2 games?

You blokes need to hope the Lukaku that turned up in the first half this morning turns up, he was utter crap until his first goal. Should be an interesting game, feels like forever since we knocked you blokes off.

martinez said in the post game interview that coleman and another defender should be back, can't remember who
surely that last wasn't when roy was with us
i don't even get excited for our games anymore, feels like a JA situation 

Stones is the other one.

We last bea you at home 2-0 in 2010, just after the game we put you out of the ffa cup.

I think something like 6 of the 10 games since have been draws

martinez said in the post game interview that coleman and another defender should be back, can't remember whosurely that last wasn't when roy was with us
i don't even get excited for our games anymore, feels like a JA situation 

You need to #believe!

Seriously though we look a lot better with Dan The Man back in the side.  

• Like 1

what's bigger than it in epl? only manu liverpool

anything involving chelsea is shit
arsenal tottenham isn't better than merseyside derby
manchester derby would be the only competition 

Manchester and North London derbies way more interesting. But I was comparing it to big Euro and South American derbies though. Sydney and Melbourne derbies even seem better.

Could just be me though. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...