Melbourne Football

MMA

Pigs 2

Last time I followed the UFC everyone was saying Cain Velasquez wqs going to be the Ali of MMA and was GOAT athlete with a record VO2 max or something.

He still a god?

He just lost his title to Werdum.

I still think he is there for best in the world. lots of factors to why he lost the belt. GOAT maybe not

Dillashaw just beat the dogshit out of Barao, not sure what's next for him maybe a move to 145. 

Looks like Meisha vs Ronda 3 is gonna happen too 

I predicted that Dillashaw would take the title the first time they fought. Which my friends all laughed at me so I won that one.

Im a big Tate fan so looking forward to fight 3 against Rousey . also a big fan Of Jessica Eye so was conflicted on the weekend

EDIT: Im assuming that Rousey will totally dominate this weekend

Edited by BeardedHeart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, strider said:

I made 4 figures today. Today was a good day. Fuck off Rhonda, Fuck off JVS

Good on you strides.  I know nothing about MMA and until the promos had never heard of Rousey, however looking at Holm's records across various disciplines, only a fool would have discounted her.  TBH I think Rousey knew this as well, which is why she went hard in the mind games at the weigh in, even though against a multi-discipline champion like Holm, that always stood a good chance of being fruitless.

14 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Good on you strides.  I know nothing about MMA and until the promos had never heard of Rousey, however looking at Holm's records across various disciplines, only a fool would have discounted her.  TBH I think Rousey knew this as well, which is why she went hard in the mind games at the weigh in, even though against a multi-discipline champion like Holm, that always stood a good chance of being fruitless.

The odds were stupid.

I believe I placed money on a 6.70 Holm win -- other sites seemed to have it at 7, some slightly higher.
Had a gut feeling it would have been a KO for Holm. That was paying high 20s/low 30s. Deary me.