Melbourne Football

Account Suspended

Tesla

Some of you may have seen an "account suspended" error message for a little while earlier today. Just to clarify this is not your forum account that has been suspended, rather the hosting service of the forum was automatically suspended by the server as it was using too many resources.

Basically, because of increased activity (signing a 35 year old?) we exceeded our resource allocation significantly as we're constantly pretty close to the limit. I'm looking at options to resolve this, moving to a VPS is the main option but that would mean it will cost 5-10 times more to host the site so I'm trying to avoid that.

If it happens again, rest assured you haven't been banned from the forum or anything of that nature, and it will most likely be resolved within 10-15 minutes.

• Like 1

Basically, because of increased activity (signing a 35 year old?) we exceeded our resource allocation significantly 

I imagine its because shit loads of Victory fans are getting on to troll the shit out of us 

Edited by KSK_47