Melbourne Football

Bruno Fornaroli - "El Tuna"

Murfy1

I'm done with this shit fucking hole of a club. Our crowds are dropping and wouldn't surprise me if we only get 4k members next season as a lot of people would go to west Melbourne or not renew. Warren Joyce is a c*nt of a manger who has done nothing but trouble at City. We lost Brandan, Cahill, Budinski who he didnt even give a chance and now fucking Bruno. CFG should boot both the faggots out and Joyce.

We are a shit hole of a club and this has never been our City because season after season we do NOTHING. Brunos release just tipped it over the edge

I think Bruno is the only player I have ever loved at city, I have liked and enjoyed watching many players. But Bruno was something else 

Thank you Bruno, if you go to another aleague team, when you return to aami I'm sure you will have both sets of supporters singing for you

• Like 3

Is this the best the club can do as a thanks to one of the best strikers the A-league has seen!!! A bloke that this dumb club is willing to part ways with but hangs on to an incompetent coach. Lord have mercy :hkpalm:

Web site says:

"Melbourne City FC and Bruno Fornaroli have mutually agreed that Bruno will depart the Club, effective immediately.

Bruno joined Melbourne City from Uruguayan side, Danubio in 2015, and scored on his debut in an FFA Cup match against Wellington Phoenix, going on to win the Golden Boot in the 2015-16 season.

The following year, Bruno went on to captain the side in its first trophy success – the 2016 FFA Cup.

Over four seasons with Melbourne City, Bruno registered 57 goals in all competitions.

The Club thanks Bruno for his contribution over the last three and a half years with Melbourne City and wishes him the best for the future."

6 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Well I'm 5min drive from City HQ so I'm always in.

Getting numbers outside the gate early morning at Bundoora chanting Joyce Out might be good, at least it might get on the socials and possibly mainstream news. Or even during training sessions. Getting numbers during the week might be a challenge, maybe a game day thing would be best.

1 minute ago, HeartOfCity said:

Getting numbers outside the gate early morning at Bundoora chanting Joyce Out might be good, at least it might get on the socials and possibly mainstream news. Or even during training sessions. Getting numbers during the week might be a challenge, maybe a game day thing would be best.

Possibly. Then we should turn out in numbers and give it to Waz

I was saying since the Heart days we needed a Talisman. A player that was the embodiment of the club. Only we could fuck up a relationship this important to build into the club fabric into the future. Now every time I think of the club I get a sour taste in my mouth.

I bet Joyce feels comfortable now that he has a striker with the name 'Macca'

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, dconder13 said:

We have to do something as fans to make a change. Any ideas? 

IMO longer term we need to try and form a proper Supporters' Club.

IMO in the short term a match demonstration is the best way to go - likely that any banner will be confiscated so perhaps City Terrace can get a simple "Joyce Out" chant going because I'm pretty sure a lot of people will follow suit. Especially instead of SHT - try and drown it out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

IMO in the short term a match demonstration is the best way to go - likely that any banner will be confiscated so perhaps City Terrace can get a simple "Joyce Out" chant going because I'm pretty sure a lot of people will follow suit. Especially instead of SHT - try and drown it out.

Write JOYCEOUT on this years scarf, and hold it up when chanting JOYCEOUT

Could this be the move made by our new CEO Brad Prowse? If so I expect more to happen re Joyce sacking very soon. Maybe he is coming in and trying to clean the slate ready for the next phase of this club. The Bruno situation might have been irreparable so has decided it best for both parties to terminate the contract.

17 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

People should go to AAMI on Sunday but go sit on Gosch's paddock and not enter the stadium

• jw1739 locked this topic