Koren        Mooy

Dekker   Fornaroli    Zinni

Subs:
Velaphi
Symeoy
Trifiro
Espindola
Petreski

Id say your starting line up will be pretty right, Richardson and Mauk to make the bench over Symeoy and Petreski tho

Edited by bt50

Line up for tonight maybe?

Sorensen
Retre Chapman Kisnorbo Clisby

Paartalu

Koren        Mooy

Dekker   Fornaroli    Zinni

Subs:
Velaphi
Symeoy
Trifiro
Espindola
Petreski

I think this is most likely correct, given the players we have out. The team has a pretty changeable front 3, so it'll be interesting to see who's the striker, Fornaroli (who's played as both a striker and a winger for us [for a bit]) or Dekker (who's more of a classic striker IMO). Fornaroli and Dekker combined well for Dekker's goal in the last FFA Cup round, so regardless it probably doesn't matter too much. Also, hopefully the pace and energy of young Zinni and Dekker really benefit our attack. 

That back 4 did very well for us at the end of last season, so they should be fine, and in theory the experienced Sorensen should be able to just join and complement the team, rather than unsettle it. It'll be interesting to see the effect Sorensen has on the defence and the team overall.

The Paartalu, Mooy, Koren midfield has been looking excellent in pre-season. A good pre-season has enabled Paartalu and Koren to both look much fitter and much sharper, and I'm hoping they carry that form to the start of the season.

So all up the team has the ingredients to play a good game and get a good result tonight. The one question I have about this line up is whether this pretty new-look attack can click and do the business. But still I'm pretty confident this team simply has too much for Heidelberg.

Now I know why William Hill were giving way higher handicap odds on this game than anyone else, they somehow knew this was the lineup. That inside info.

Actually it's not that bad on second thoughts, I still think we are a good chance of winning by a few.

Edited by Tesla

Knew we'd wreck these cunts, we play too attacking and Heidelberg aren't good enough to resits that or to take advantage of the defensive weaknesses which are a downside of playing so attacking.

And yes I do realise we are only winning 1-0 and there is still over 80 mins left but I'm pretty confident this will get ugly.

Edited by Tesla