Melbourne Football

Bullshit Watch

hedaik

The Dutchman took over at Stamford Bridge in December after the club made a poor start to the season under Jose Mourinho. With the Blues languishing in the bottom half of the Premier League Hiddink came in and steadied the ship - he is yet to suffer a league defeat in his second spell at the club. Chelsea will be looking for a new manager at the end of the season as Hiddink is not being considered as a candidate for the permanent position, and Antonio Conte is the clear favourite to be handed the reins. With Hiddink’s time at Stamford Bridge soon to come to an end, the Dutchman was asked what direction he sees his career going in over the summer. “My plan is not to plan anything,” Hiddink said. “In the present I don’t know what to do tomorrow, it’s nice for a couple of weeks. “The Euros are in June and I will follow that. I am working here with a lot of joy, of course you have daily management concerns like who to play where - that’s normal but I like working with the boys. “On the other hand I like to guide and help young players how to go into and plan their careers. You do it with experienced players as well but it’s nice to see development, like with Traore for example. Do you go on loan or stay here? Looking at those options and seeing what is best for them is what I like. The youngsters are eager to learn here. “I know myself and I will be involved with some players or clubs but not in a working relationship, more consulting. I think this could be my last daily job. And shoot me if it’s not!”

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

This thread had brilliant intentions and was great at the start but the forum population turned it into what is essentially a game of Melbourne City Bingo. Let it die peacefully.

Im deliberately only including statements where somebody is claiming inside knowledge or that something is definitely going to happen. Ambiguous comments or predictions are left out. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I'm sticking with if he does give up playing (50/50 chance) he will stay on in some capacity, insider info on that one may as well take my green line now

Well, either way, he will still be a apart of football in Australia. My info was he has a pre contract with an NPL club. If he does stay with city group, i hope he'd be a mentor to aspiring leaders. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/23/2015 at 0:51 AM, hedaik said:

charlibub
-Novillo 2 year contract
-Germano gone
-Franjic signed
-Gameiro signed
-New keeper will be signed
-Koren will leave
-McLaren will sign