Melbourne Football

Copa America 2015

HEARTinator

I honestly can't watch the Copa America nor like to watch South American teams play. It's a dive fest when they play especially against each other. Brazil followed up closely by Uruguay being the biggest culprits whereas Italy are the "South America's" of Europe in terms of diving.

Forget the diving, haven't seen much of that so far. The skills on show are top notch from some of the best players on the planet. Paraguay did a job on the Argies, well done to them. Peru put in a great shift against Brazil but a tremendous slide pass from Neymar found his man Douglas Costa who put it into the back of the net in the 92min for a 2:1 win. The #9 Guerrero for Peru is a talent.

Edited by HEARTinator

Don't get me wrong, South Americans have world class players but they put me right off. The Argies, well they would have to be the biggest sore losers. I remember when l played indoor and a team called The Argies never lost a game and when they lost against these ltalians all hell broke lose.

Edited by Tony999

Don't get me wrong, South Americans have world class players but they put me right off. The Argies, well they would have to be the biggest sore losers. I remember when l played indoor and a team called The Argies never lost a game and when they lost against these ltalians all hell broke lose.

Argentinians are just left wing Italians, probably why they were mad at losing to them.

• 11 months later...