Melbourne Football

Random shit that happened today

Nate

Didn't happen today but I was watching an local AFL match on Saturday. A guys set-shot was heading towards goal until a seagull (somehow) flew into the path of the ball and got hit. Everyone seemed to watch the bird slowly fall to the ground, until one of the forwards plucked the ball out of the air and snapped a goal. The crowd later realised the bird wasn't dead after the bird pecked one of the players trying to take the bird off the field.

• Like 1

I bring to the forum a place to discuss random shit that's happened. 

To kick things off, today I very nearly accidentally rammed a trolley into Jeff Kennett's shins

You should've rammed it into his head.

• Like 1

Didn't happen today but I was watching an local AFL match on Saturday. A guys set-shot was heading towards goal until a seagull (somehow) flew into the path of the ball and got hit. Everyone seemed to watch the bird slowly fall to the ground, until one of the forwards plucked the ball out of the air and snapped a goal. The crowd later realised the bird wasn't dead after the bird pecked one of the players trying to take the bird off the field.

Sounds like a really good day, did you enjoy yourself?

• Like 2