Melbourne Football

Our next marquee....again (btw 1000th topic)

Baka1

Don't mind me, just posting my three thousand three hundred and seventy first post.

I would like to offer you my hearty congratulations on reaching this important milestone (whilst picking up another post)  

(opportunity for him to thank you now for another post)

Don't mind me, just posting my three thousand three hundred and seventy first post.

I would like to offer you my hearty congratulations on reaching this important milestone (whilst picking up another post)

(opportunity for him to thank you now for another post) Firstly he should be thanking me for giving him the opportunity to reply to my post thereby boosting his post count but your post has put a spanna in the works and has now further boosted my post count by an extra post as well as boosting your post count by one plus another one for your potential reply to this post and I'd anticipate that shahangas post count will be boosted by two taking into consideration his previous post and the one after he replies back to this post not to mention the unlimited times we could reply to each other's post down the track.

Edited by n i k o

I would like to offer you my hearty congratulations on reaching this important milestone (whilst picking up another post) (opportunity for him to thank you now for another post) Firstly he should be thanking me for giving him the opportunity to reply to my post thereby boosting his post count but your post has put a spanna in the works and has now further boosted my post count by an extra post as well as boosting your post count by one plus another one for your potential reply to this post and I'd anticipate that shahangas post count will be boosted by two taking into consideration his previous post and the one after he replies back to this post not to mention the unlimited times we could reply to each other's post down the track.

point noted, thanks

What an age we live in. In 50 years time, when I'm an old man sitting in an armchair with my grandchildren sat in their futuristic neon hover-chairs around me, they'll ask me what moment I was most proud of in my life, and I'll reply that it was being a part of this thread.

• Like 2

I would like to offer you my hearty congratulations on reaching this important milestone (whilst picking up another post) (opportunity for him to thank you now for another post) Firstly he should be thanking me for giving him the opportunity to reply to my post thereby boosting his post count but your post has put a spanna in the works and has now further boosted my post count by an extra post as well as boosting your post count by one plus another one for your potential reply to this post and I'd anticipate that shahangas post count will be boosted by two taking into consideration his previous post and the one after he replies back to this post not to mention the unlimited times we could reply to each other's post down the track.

Well I guess I have to start by explaining myself.

The subsequent posts by niko & thrillhouse, just created so much conflicting ideas and emotion that it took me about 12 hours of constant meditation to get my head around the situation.  Now that I've done that i have been able to reply. 

What time's the march?

Thursday 10am

Can I buy a scarf on the march? I'm under 18 and can't get into the pub.

Also, someone was standing where I was suppose to be sitting in the active area can we get the leaders of the cheer squad to police this better thanks

• Like 4