Melbourne Football

Steve Kuzmanovski

Tesla

So does everyone just assume I'm trolling or is no one interested in an AIS graduate winger that's just turned 18 with A-League experience already and is scoring goals for the u20 NT?

I know he is no Jeremy Walker or Ross Archibald, given he actually has talent, but I thought the #yoof brigade would be quite excited TBH.

So does everyone just assume I'm trolling or is no one interested in an AIS graduate winger that's just turned 18 with A-League experience already and is scoring goals for the u20 NT?

I know he is no Jeremy Walker or Ross Archibald, given he actually has talent, but I thought the #yoof brigade would be quite excited TBH.

Hoffman was scoring many goals as a youngster as well. Next!

So does everyone just assume I'm trolling

Pretty much.

Where's the sauce?

Macedonian construction worker.

Let me ask mi mate. The Greek construction worker of course.

• Like 1

Not Greek, don't believe it.

Tbh I haven't seen enough of him to get too excited. Only played 90 min twice in his career so far so probably too early to say if he's a Melling or an Archibald. Depends on who you ask, people say Macedonia is in fact Hellenic land.

Tbh I haven't seen enough of him to get too excited. Only played 90 min twice in his career so far so probably too early to say if he's a Melling or an Archibald. Depends on who you ask, people say Macedonia is in fact Hellenic land.

I asked around and that is what I heard... ;)

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

I asked around and that is what I heard... ;) You clearly asked old mate tes then didn't you?

Would be pretty pleased with Kuzmanovski. I reckon he was probably close to signing around several months ago when he was trialing with us, and the club have kept tabs on him and were keen to snap him up (which especially makes sense now, as Melbourne City has since released 3 wingers).

Young players are always a bit of a gamble (not like there's no risk signing older players BTW), but from everything I've seen about Kuzmanovski I reckon he's a genuine prospect, and could do pretty well in the City environment.

Guys we have to sign him! The whole Macedonian community will be out in force to support us after we have him on board.

This is a reliable and realistic way of increasing our membership base and lifting our profile across the country/world. :up:

Correct. I see that, as a learned scholar of international politics, you're clearly aware that Macedonia is in fact the illuminati and controls world governments. Just yesterday the media dared publish evidence of their control of the UK government http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/25/tory-chairman-refuses-to-name-macedonian-business-partners

I'm sure the writer has already been taken care of.

Needless to say, with such power behind us, we can win the UEFA Champions League, regardless of our status as a non-member of UEFA.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Guys we have to sign him! The whole Macedonian community will be out in force to support us after we have him on board.

This is a reliable and realistic way of increasing our membership base and lifting our profile across the country/world. :up:

The Preston Ultraz will be in full force 

How I felt when I read the comments in this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_c3tQoHTgs

Followed by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwistJ0PMcA

Sorry I have trouble expressing myself in English sometimes.

Edited by MKD

From Twitter

@SocStoppageTime: We understand @MelbourneCity will soon announce the signing of Western Sydney Wanderers @wswanderersfc right winger Steve Kuzmanovski

Dont know much about him.

Any good??

Aged 18.

Winger.

8 appearances for WSW (4 as a very late substitute), no goals.

Has played for NT U-17 and U-20 level.

No obvious injury history.

It comes down to one thing with this kid, and it will be the difference between him playing at a top European club or him being a state league player.

Whether he can develop a greater physical presence.

Technically he is great, buit he is very small and will easily get muscled off the ball. If he can bulk up a bit he will overtake Melling and Chapman as our brightest prospect, and will probably be on his way to Europe by the end of the season.

Edited by Tesla

It comes down to one thing with this kid, and it will be the difference between him playing at a top European club or him being a state league player.

Technically he is great, buit he is very small and will easily get muscled off the ball. If he can bulk up a bit he will overtake Melling and Chapman as our brightest prospect, and will probably be on his way to Europe by the end of the season.

Is size *that* important as a winger ? yes and no 

In the A-League it is.

Arguably it is important everywhere in the modern game.

Plus I've seen way too many young and technically gifted Australian players end up not even becoming regular A-League players because they couldn't compete physically, despite being technically better than the vast majority of A-League players.

It comes down to one thing with this kid, and it will be the difference between him playing at a top European club or him being a state league player.Whether he can develop a greater physical presence.Technically he is great, buit he is very small and will easily get muscled off the ball. If he can bulk up a bit he will overtake Melling and Chapman as our brightest prospect, and will probably be on his way to Europe by the end of the season.

Is size *that* important as a winger ? yes and noIn the A-League it is.Arguably it is important everywhere in the modern game.Plus I've seen way too many young and technically gifted Australian players end up not even becoming regular A-League players because they couldn't compete physically, despite being technically better than the vast majority of A-League players.

One M. Dugandzic springs to mind.

In the A-League it is.

Arguably it is important everywhere in the modern game.

Plus I've seen way too many young and technically gifted Australian players end up not even becoming regular A-League players because they couldn't compete physically, despite being technically better than the vast majority of A-League players.

And i also hope Australia keeps trying to develop those type of technical players rather than guys who can just work hard, to really take Australian football forward 

• Like 2

Why are we looking at this guy?

18 and never been injured?

Must be a mistake, surely we are interested in his father instead?

Did his ACL the season before last. Well that's ok then.

More seriously I don't know this guy from Adam, but I am encouraged by the big raps that tesla and Murf have given him.