Melbourne Football

Why Do You Come Here?

OG-12

Obviously we have a lot of different people on this forum with various personalities, opinions and backgrounds. Sometimes members don't see eye-to-eye and there is the occasional dispute, yet most of us keep on coming back and adding to the forum. 

This made me wonder about everyone's reasons for coming back to this forum so regularly? In short, What things make this forum so good that checking it has becoming a part of many of our daily/weekly routines? 

I mainly check this place for rumours and banter, but why is everyone else here?

Obviously we have a lot of different people on this forum with various personalities, opinions and backgrounds. Sometimes members don't see eye-to-eye and there is the occasional dispute, yet most of us keep on coming back and adding to the forum. 

This made me wonder about everyone's reasons for coming back to this forum so regularly? In short, What things make this forum so good that checking it has becoming a part of many of our daily/weekly routines? 

I mainly check this place for rumours and banter, but why is everyone else here?

I come for the football and stay because Jimmy likes my posts

• Like 2

Im here to let u all know ur mere mortals, shit kunts, produce of a wretched society with only one goal - feeding its own greed. U all know this, u are all cogs in a machine, bricks in a wall. Go ahead and try to be different, you wont have a roof over your head or food to feed your growling stomach. Im here to remind u that no matter what is said and what is done in the grand scheme of things it is utterly insignificant. You live ur whole life tunnel visioned on your next car, investment, property, career... yet u dont see that u are merely a spec of dust in the vast universe that gives no fucks about you, your problems or your shit life. Im here to remind u that no matter how bad things get, its ok. Because this world is designed for negativity. Its ok to be a shit kunt. We all are, we all know it, we're useless puppets... and there's nothing we can do. We're all gonna make it

• Like 5

I come here in hope that one day we will sing Augustine Sokan up and I will be the first to comment on the article reminding everyone that I suggested this from day dot.

Are you telling me that Augustine Sokan will to play for Melbourne Herat FC?

Ever since a young age, I've always found it fun as fuck to aggravate people. I've also happened to always be extremely good at it. Back then it was called being a dickhead, it was generally conducted in person, and it was generally frowned upon; these days it's called trolling, it's generally conducted via the internet, and it seems to be generally appreciated. Regardless, whether it's lefties in the politics thread, or people that hype up shit players in the Melbourne City section, you best believe your jimmies will be rustled, whether you know it's happening or not.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 5

You've managed to determine this based on having an account for two days. OK.

You've managed to determine this based on having an account for two days. OK.

Actually I managed to determine this through being an almost daily reader of the forum months prior to setting up an account and making this topic. But clearly I forgot to mention that before posting.

Edited by OG-12

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, harrisonswallow said:

I come for to get to know on what people would doing here and i just make some friends here to make some fun. and also I come here because i love playing football and playing instruments.

You have come to the right place! Theres loads of people who enjoy playing with their instruments around here

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I come here to watch Cadete roast people and to occasionally get roasted by Cadete. I also enjoy when @thisphantomfortress  bullies @bt50.

I mainly look at the threads in the club room due to my growing apathy for the club and usually enjoy Tesla's posts the most.

I wouldn't call it bullying either; its just a cry a for help from another identity confused hipster.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I come here to watch Cadete roast people and to occasionally get roasted by Cadete. I also enjoy when @thisphantomfortress  bullies @bt50.

I mainly look at the threads in the club room due to my growing apathy for the club and usually enjoy Tesla's posts the most.

Boredom at Work - Hence why I only post in work hours.

Also I would not come on here anymore if the Club Room did not exist.

I dont come on intending to roast people... but I am partial to doing so if things get out of hand.

• 10 months later...