Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

how to get active area:

1. on the event page select the "reserved seating" option

2. it will tell you that demand is too high to pick individual seats

3. on the "find me tickets" page change the top left dropdown from "adult-etc" to "adult active away support area"

4. the corresponding concession/child categories will subsequently change to active

5. now when you click find tickets it will give you row 23/24/25 instead of 10/43/etc

thank you so much! On step 3 it wouldn't let me scroll down but it finally worked!

And make sure it is "Adult: Melbourne City Active Area - Melbourne City Members" !!

I found it really easy to get tickets in the away end.

Probably one of the easier things I've done in life.

I would have to agree with you. I can't see what all the fuss is about.

1. From the ticketmaster top menu hover over Sports and click on Soccer:

2. Reserved Seating (second option)

3. Enter your barcode as Code and click Submit

4. Select Quantity and in the Presale Ticket Options scroll down to Adult: Melbourne City Active Area - Melbourne City Members.

5. Keep Section as *Best Available and click Find Tickets.

6. Check seats. Doing that now just generated L1, Isle 26, Row E (so there's heaps still available)

7. Click Buy

Easy as π.

Have 8 tickets in Category A (in 3 separate transactions, so not all together). Of course, they're in Section 45, Victory end. 

Not sure whether Ticketmaster will help me out to refund/reallocate them.

So disappointed with the whole process. I was in there 9 flat and had 6 seats chosen via the map option and then as I went to pay for them, they disabled it.

Have 8 tickets in Category A (in 3 separate transactions, so not all together). Of course, they're in Section 45, Victory end. 

So disappointed with the whole process. I was in there 9 flat and had 6 seats chosen via the map option and then as I went to pay for them, they disabled it.

Call them and be persistent. Happened to me at Sydney away bought twice as many as I needed and they refunded me for the extras. Just had to push until they did it.

Call them and be persistent. Happened to me at Sydney away bought twice as many as I needed and they refunded me for the extras. Just had to push until they did it.

Cheers mate. So time poor today, so really pissed off as it has fukd my day up completely :(

having a read through victory's forum and they seem to be getting the same treatment from ticketmaster. mass confusion all round. their tickets aren't even getting through via email after purchasing!

You have to be logged in to ticketmaster to view and print tickets.

looks like you can now buy five adults per barcode. i had two barcodes and needed six tickets together (five adults and one concession), and managed to get them in the one transaction, thankfully, despite the fact that they now say it's four per transaction/barcode. ticketmaster T&Cs says they might cancel these tickets but i doubt it.

ticketek's system is a mile better despite the fact that you can't select individual seats.

Edited by hyperfuzz

Took me five minutes to buy City category C tickets. What's wrong with you people!

Took me 10 minutes but that was due to their unfriendly system. Kept trying to find active area as was only when I scrolled down and found it that I bought it. Been buying AFL finals and concerts tix online for years, but never had as much trouble as this morning. Ticketmonster kept allocating tix where I didn't want to be, so I understand the frustration of others.

• Like 1

Cheers mate. So time poor today, so really pissed off as it has fukd my day up completely :(

I KNow alot of people that bought them up the victory end because it was not possible to buy them at our end between 9:10am and 10am, 

Last year i rang em and changed some seats for the same reason - they wanted a $10 fee for the process, i managed to get them to waive it