Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

So how does the ticket ordering work tomorrow morning? What's with the password we are meant to receive?

Members pre-sale window is 9am-6pm tomorrow. You use the barcode at the back of your membership. Details are on the City website.

Source: Ticketmaster event page.

Saw this as well but I don't think real. Would be interesting if we get the south end though.

Quite specific though with different sections to other derbies there..

Ha ha totally misread it. Good to see we do have one end.

Edited by Kinnibari

Interesting that seats aren't in.. Only thing making me doubt that the map is legit is this as I thought they'd bring them in for sure

Yeah exactly. They've told fans on Twitter that the seats will be in.

yeah assumed it would be the case, just seems a lot of effort by Ticketmaster to make up a fake map.. Haha

@gomvfc: Unfortunately, some of the info we received has been incorrect. Seats at @EtihadStadiumAU will be out for Semi Final #ALeagueFinals #MVFC

@gomvfc: Likewise, north & south ends will both be at Coventry End at @EtihadStadiumAU for Semi Final. Apologies for confusion #ALeagueFinals #MVFC

Edited by MHFCRC
  • Like 3

Interesting that seats aren't in.. Only thing making me doubt that the map is legit is this as I thought they'd bring them in for sure

Can't really bring in the seats with the AFL season in progress, stuffs us the surface too much. We should take it as a bonus final that we weren't expected to see in Melbourne.

@gomvfc: Unfortunately, some of the info we received has been incorrect. Seats at @EtihadStadiumAU will be out for Semi Final #ALeagueFinals #MVFC

@gomvfc: Likewise, north & south ends will both be at Coventry End at @EtihadStadiumAU for Semi Final. Apologies for confusion #ALeagueFinals #MVFC

Fuuuuck yes. :up: :up:

Btw, I don't mind the seats being out for this one since it'll get the biggest crowd possible.

Edited by RedAndWhitePride

Wow. Well there we go. Melburnians in the southern end.

Interesting that we have so many reserved sections as well including on Level 2.

Would look amazing if we can fill them all.

I'd imagine if we dont look like getting anywhere near it they will be relased to the public by wednesday or something.

Yeah, true.

We have 11k members, surely we can at least go close.

So we are in the normal tard south end area or south end but in the usual corner spot?

So we are in the normal tard south end area or south end but in the usual corner spot?

We get the Tards south end

Sucked in Victory.

Sucked in Victory.

But be prepared to have heaps of victory fans sitting with us in that end if any of the other derbies are to go off

Sucked in Victory.

But be prepared to have heaps of victory fans sitting with us in that end if any of the other derbies are to go off

Hopefully you need to present a member number when buying tickets or something...

Sucked in Victory.

Hopefully you need to present a member number when buying tickets or something...

It not going to stop them roff. I'd put good money on Victory supporters still sneaking in. Get ready for security having to remove mong fans from a bay for the first 20 mins

From the website:

"How do I purchase tickets?

Online at Ticketmaster . Members enter your Finals Password (as shown in the communication you have received)":

What have I received? Nothing. Is it just the barcode on the back of the membership?

got my email at 9:38

Oh yeah! Just saw mine now. Sweet! 

3-0 win. Next!