Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

In the middle of moving and my membership is packed up somewhere, anyway of booking tickets without it?

You don't need your membership barcode; just the password that was e-mailed to you last night.

Look at your barcode. Now look at me. Now look at your presale password. Now back to me. The barcode is now your password.

• Like 1

Have 8 tickets in Category A (in 3 separate transactions, so not all together). Of course, they're in Section 45, Victory end. 

Not sure whether Ticketmaster will help me out to refund/reallocate them.

So disappointed with the whole process. I was in there 9 flat and had 6 seats chosen via the map option and then as I went to pay for them, they disabled it.

I nominated for 1 ticket in City members area and got a seat on Level 2, aisle 44 which is not a City area on the map provided.

Anybody else get level 2 tickets around aisle 44? or have Ticketmaster mixed up all supporters?

Anyone know if we can swap tickets by calling them up? Wanted 2 active tickets but they gave me aisle 40 which is the tards side...

I finally got through to them and they happily reallocated the tickets to our end, no questions and no extra charges. Seems like it has happened to a few people.

• Like 2

How many tickets are we allocated for active? Hopefully it is the same size as the tards

Looks by the map it should be. Would be good to organise people to bring streamers or something. Pretty rare that we'll get these sort of numbers in the same area.

How many tickets are we allocated for active? Hopefully it is the same size as the tards

Looks by the map it should be. Would be good to organise people to bring streamers or something. Pretty rare that we'll get these sort of numbers in the same area.

I am sure as per usual there will be plenty of part timers in there who have only been to one or two games max this Season.

I saw a HSV game last year and their active all three streamers as the team ran out. Looked fucking great. And not as lame as pyro

Melbourne Victory v Melbourne City semi-final set to sell out

May 4, 2015 - 3:07PM

A-League boss Damien de Bohun says ticket sales for the A-League Melbourne derby semi-final will top 20,000 by the end of the day on Monday.

More than 45,000 are expected to attend Friday night's match at Etihad Stadium, the first time two clubs from the one city have met in an A-League final.

De Bohun said today's members-only pre-sale had attracted huge interest.

More to come

AAP

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-victory/melbourne-victory-v-melbourne-city-semifinal-set-to-sell-out-20150504-1na8z8.html

I saw a HSV game last year and their active all three streamers as the team ran out. Looked fucking great. And not as lame as pyro

The police presence will be scary on friday

Your powers of observation are scary enough for me as it is...

Edited by cadete

Unsuccessful in exchanging my tickets in the City end. So I will sit right next to the Victory active area. F* great! And the dude tells me there is nothing left in the City end apart from Active?! WTF??

Anyone willing to help out a couple City supporters sneak into the City bays?

Edited by Tony999

Unsuccessful in exchanging my tickets in the City end. So I will sit right next to the Victory active area. F* great! And the dude tells me there is nothing left in the City end apart from Active?! WTF??

Well, that's bullshit because there are plenty of seats left in the City area, whilst there are none left in our active bays.

Mate I had the same issue and they changed mine to aisle 27. Try calling again perhaps a different operator will be more helpful.

• Like 1

Mate I had the same issue and they changed mine to aisle 27. Try calling again perhaps a different operator will be more helpful.

This puppet said it has to be put in writing and assessed by the promoters LOL! I said "the game will start before I get a response. Forget it I will just sneak into the City bays".

This puppet said it has to be put in writing and assessed by the promoters LOL! I said "the game will start before I get a response. Forget it I will just sneak into the City bays".

That's ridiculous! He said they can't change your seats unless the event is cancelled....In the end they charged me $9.50 for changing my 4 tickets. Try calling again!