Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

Exclusive Member Window | Monday 4 May 9am – 6pm (AEST)

Football Family Booking Window | Monday 4 May 7pm - Tuesday 5 May 12pm (AEST)

General Public on sale | Tuesday 5 May 1pm (AEST)

Please note, competing team members are entitled to purchase additional tickets within the Football Family on sale period.

Category A - $65 Adult, $50 Concession, $30 Child, $160 Family

Category B - $50 Adult, $40 Concession, $25 Child, $125 Family

Category C (including Active supporter Areas) - $35 Adult, $25 Concession, $15 Child, $85 Family

Edited by MHFCRC

Exclusive Member Window | Monday 4 May 9am – 6pm (AEST)

Football Family Booking Window | Monday 4 May 7pm - Tuesday 5 May 12pm (AEST)

General Public on sale | Tuesday 5 May 1pm (AEST)

Please note, competing team members are entitled to purchase additional tickets within the Football Family on sale period.

Category A - $65 Adult, $50 Concession, $30 Child, $160 Family

Category B - $50 Adult, $40 Concession, $25 Child, $125 Family

Category C (including Active supporter Areas) - $35 Adult, $25 Concession, $15 Child, $85 Family

Where did you get this info from?

Got tickets for the Gafl. Looks like a change of priorities!

Same boat. Got a table in the dining room in the members for Collingwood v Geelong, so won't see any of the A-League (probably won't even be on any screens in the bars). I went to both of the Etihad games this season, so I'm looking at my non-attendance as a good omen.

It's bullshit if FFA are gonna make us play on the friday, players won't even get back in melbourne till late monday

We don't deserve any favours. Why should Victory get a slight disadvantage, compared to the team that finished second, simply because of the way the cards fell for us?

It's bullshit if FFA are gonna make us play on the friday, players won't even get back in melbourne till late monday

We don't deserve any favours. Why should Victory get a slight disadvantage, compared to the team that finished second, simply because of the way the cards fell for us?

They win the title with the best attack and defense. We scrape through mid table with more losses than wins. The two teams play each other and the winner goes through to the grand final.

"But that's not fair! We need to rest!"

Lol

• Like 4

This is gonna be good. Can't wait to get some tickets.

victory have never played against Harry Novillo, and apart from that late substitute appearance victory haven't played against Josh Kennedy either. I can see those two players starting and causing victory problems throughout the game on Friday, as they are both unusual attacking threats. 

And I dare not think how epic and enjoyable a win would be on Friday night..

Assume South End as FFA run the finals series, it's not a home game for either team. They must be sitting up in Sydney with dollar signs swimming around their heads.

I read on the scum forum that they get north and south as usual. I would assume that we are in the same area just bigger