Dylan

2015-16 Kits.

Few have been leaked so far..

Leaked-Bayern-Jersey-2015-16.jpg

bayern-munchen-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Bayern

Schalke-04-15-16-Home-Kit.jpg

Schalke.

Would love that collar on our kits next season.

Hummel you glorious bastards!

It wasn't Manchester United or Real Madrid whose pre-season kit launch caused the biggest stir this year, but Spanish Third Division side Cultural Leonesa with this unique tuxedo shirt which features a mock bow tie and buttons.

cultural-leonesa-2014-2015-hummel-tuxedo

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-Kits/cultural-leonesa-2014-2015-hummel-tuxedo-90th-anniversary-football-shirt.html

Not sure wtf that middle slightly left off centre badge says on the ManC top... but it's super fucking classy

Fixed

Not sure wtf that middle badge says on the ManC top... but it's super fucking classy

Looks like it's some mexican facebook/instagram account that has just photoshopped their logo onto all the kits the unveil.

What I wouldn't give for our 2015/16 kits to have a collar, and some red in the home kit of course. That man city kit looks pretty good but the collar is too small for my liking.

What I wouldn't give for our 2015/16 kits to have a collar, and some red in the home kit of course. That man city kit looks pretty good but the collar is too small for my liking.

il_570xN.450397133_3jde.jpg

?

newcastle-united-15-16-home-kit%2B(2).jpnewcastle-united-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jp

What the fuck is Newcastle doing

As I say every single year, how hard is it to make a black and white striped shirt? Imagine replacing the black with red... That could be our new away strip..

2015050612412894996813.jpg

2015041413460385446982.jpg

OrangeKit.jpg

Almost certain that these are the real deal. That little skirt bit on the away top is worrying. 

Edited by Deviant