Melbourne Football

Business and Investing

CALZALOL

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Over 20% now. Caught it a bit more expensive than I would have liked but let's see how it goes. Has plenty of short term growth left.

Sitting on a 63% profit at the moment, so I'm relatively happy with where I caught it

Edited by CALZALOL

Would not mind seeing MGC acquire 100% of MMJ Phytotech as MMJ Phytotech has growing facilities in Canada and thus could export the seeds from the cannabis there for little cost other than transport and taxes to grow cannabis here in Australia

Edited by CALZALOL

1 hour ago, CALZALOL said:

Would not mind seeing MGC acquire 100% of MMJ Phytotech as MMJ Phytotech has growing facilities in Canada and thus could export the seeds from the cannabis there for little cost other than transport and taxes to grow cannabis here in Australia

We have no capital to buy anything. Would require a huge CR to do anything like that.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Was nothing Ike that at all. Was a clear pump and dump. I've taken my profit and walked away. Will get back in at the inevitable CR.

As have I and will be going for a cap. raising come the time. Nice little profit in my pocket

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

I've already reported @CALZALOL to ASIC for instigating this pump and dump. 

Not sure if srs but got in a little late myself so couldn't possibly be at the root of this pump and dump.

(Unsure if srs bc you're an Admin and pumping and dumping is serious)

Edited by CALZALOL

34 minutes ago, CALZALOL said:

Not sure if srs but got in a little late myself so couldn't possibly be at the root of this pump and dump.

(Unsure if srs bc you're an Admin and pumping and dumping is serious)

Lol, if I actually thought you had anything to do with a pump and dump I'd just blackmail you to get in on the next one.

Also if you have the resources to instigate a pump and dump you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on this forum.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Lol, if I actually thought you had anything to do with a pump and dump I'd just blackmail you to get in on the next one.

Also if you have the resources to instigate a pump and dump you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on this forum.

Don't need to blackmail me Tes, strider and I have brokered a deal ;)

Lmao exactly right, could troll the shorters on the Sydney Morning Herald markets live page with massive pump and dump schemes instead :D

• Like 1

For all those that are interested my new "strategy" (Some may look at this as throwing your money away) is looking at the filth of the stock market ie. companies trading at $0.001/share and waiting for a 100% gain if they ever increase in value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Wat?

One such example would be this shit:
Screenshot_8.jpg
Keep in mind these posts by myself are not advice or recommendations in any way, shape or form. Rather, just documentation of what I do.
Nor am I attempting to convince anyone that I know what I am doing and am good at it. (SGH fucked me up so LMAO)

Edited by CALZALOL

On 19/04/2016 at 9:59 PM, CALZALOL said:

For all those that are interested my new "strategy" (Some may look at this as throwing your money away) is looking at the filth of the stock market ie. companies trading at $0.001/share and waiting for a 100% gain if they ever increase in value.

Australian version of penny stocks?

Though I think penny stocks in the US are on a different exchange with less stringent rules while these are still ASX shares.

On 19/04/2016 at 0:41 AM, CALZALOL said:

Screenshot_8.jpg
Keep in mind these posts by myself are not advice or recommendations in any way, shape or form. Rather, just documentation of what I do.
Nor am I attempting to convince anyone that I know what I am doing and am good at it. (SGH fucked me up so LMAO)

Thanks for the advice and recommendations mate

10 hours ago, Tesla said:

Australian version of penny stocks?

Though I think penny stocks in the US are on a different exchange with less stringent rules while these are still ASX shares.

Essentially, yes

10 hours ago, strider said:

Thanks for the advice and recommendations mate

Sh don't tell anyone Strider

On 19/04/2016 at 0:41 AM, CALZALOL said:

Screenshot_8.jpg

This is an interesting choice of stock. Silver prices generally follow the trend of gold prices (rise in-line with poor economic outlook). As you are expecting the global economy to be on the decline or atleast expect investor sentiment to reflect an expectation in the decline in the economy this would lead to a rise in silver prices and subsequently should lead to an increase in profitabilty of silver miners and which should translate to a higher price. With a current price of 0.001 any increase is gonna be largely profitable % wise. Of course the reasons why it is valued at 0.001 even after silver prices have risen a considerable amount this year may be a large overriding factor and leave you worse off.

Anyway goodluck.

4 hours ago, malloy said:

This is an interesting choice of stock. Silver prices generally follow the trend of gold prices (rise in-line with poor economic outlook). As you are expecting the global economy to be on the decline or atleast expect investor sentiment to reflect an expectation in the decline in the economy this would lead to a rise in silver prices and subsequently should lead to an increase in profitabilty of silver miners and which should translate to a higher price. With a current price of 0.001 any increase is gonna be largely profitable % wise. Of course the reasons why it is valued at 0.001 even after silver prices have risen a considerable amount this year may be a large overriding factor and leave you worse off.

Anyway goodluck.

I cant help but think that when I see a stock at 0.001 that its next move is bankruptcy and you basically lose the lot.
The market is pretty cluey; a stock is usually pretty spot on for what its worth.

As Malloy said, good luck

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

I think both of you are missing the point tbh, I very much doubt that fundamentals will be responsible for growth in that sort of stock. 

If I'm interpreting you right Tesla, this is exactly the case, this type of stock is to be traded (buy at 0.001, sell at 0.002 during the day [rinse and repeat to effectively double my money]) rather than invested in (shares bought and held). 
In addition to this, these types of stocks may sometimes end up being shell companies for backdoor listings and going into a trading halt, then increasing in value rapidly. 

However it goes without saying these stocks are "junk" that no one would recommend holding.

Edited by CALZALOL

3 hours ago, CALZALOL said:

If I'm interpreting you right Tesla, this is exactly the case, this type of stock is to be traded (buy at 0.001, sell at 0.002 during the day [rinse and repeat to effectively double my money]) rather than invested in (shares bought and held). 
In addition to this, these types of stocks may sometimes end up being shell companies for backdoor listings and going into a trading halt, then increasing in value rapidly. 

However it goes without saying these stocks are "junk" that no one would recommend holding.

I wasn't implying that you would hold the shares if they 'turned good'. I was discussing the potential reasons for speculators to see value and hence increase the price so you can bail.

Also it is highly unlikely that a mining company that is operational and which has been acquuring assets will be the subject of a back door listing.

Backdoor listings usually occur with miners that never made it passed the exploratory stage. Though if your statement was a general statement that worthless stocks are the types that are usually the ones that end up being backdoor listed then you are correct.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CALZALOL said:

A good old fashioned pump and dump wouldn't go astray either :up:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, malloy said:

I wasn't implying that you would hold the shares if they 'turned good'. I was discussing the potential reasons for speculators to see value and hence increase the price so you can bail.

Also it is highly unlikely that a mining company that is operational and which has been acquuring assets will be the subject of a back door listing.

Backdoor listings usually occur with miners that never made it passed the exploratory stage. Though if your statement was a general statement that worthless stocks are the types that are usually the ones that end up being backdoor listed then you are correct.

It was a general statement about these worthless stocks haha sorry for not making that clear.

11 hours ago, Tesla said:

A good old fashioned pump and dump wouldn't go astray either :up:

Very true

18 hours ago, Tesla said:

I think both of you are missing the point tbh, I very much doubt that fundamentals will be responsible for growth in that sort of stock. 

Doubt it. Most likely driven by exploration results, if they've got any money to do exploration that is. In any case mining/ exploration seems to equal poison right now.

This end of the market what I do is 1) check cash in the kick

2) see who is on the board (if they are known "colourful" characters I don't touch

3) technical review of what they've got.

3 will probably be too hard for you guys  but 1 & 2 are a good start.

17 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Doubt it. Most likely driven by exploration results, if they've got any money to do exploration that is. In any case mining/ exploration seems to equal poison right now.

This end of the market what I do is 1) check cash in the kick

2) see who is on the board (if they are known "colourful" characters I don't touch

3) technical review of what they've got.

3 will probably be too hard for you guys  but 1 & 2 are a good start.

The problem I see with a stock like this is that it is perfect for insider trading. It may be illegal, but I don't think it would be hard to get away with it at a small worthless company like this.

Following on from that, another way to look at it, if it's $0.001 then it really is worthless because otherwidse management themselves would have bought it up.

The only use for this type of trash stock is for gamblers day traders to trick each other into buying it and then sell once price rises.