Melbourne Football

Wwe/tna/wrestling ( contains spoilers )

BeardedHeart

Loved the ending! Was afraid Reigns would actually somehow win but thank God Rollins cashed in. Been the best superstar for the past year and a top heel.

Whole event was amazing! The whole WCW/NWO vs WWE/DX was brilliant.

And that RKO was something special.

Cant believe we didnt have a thread for this before......but as for the Wrestlemania event......what an ending!!! :D.

i feel bad for reigns though....ohh well he has a awhole year to work again to have his moment again!

Reigns as zero talent. He didn't deserve to win.
  • Like 2

Loved the ending! Was afraid Reigns would actually somehow win but thank God Rollins cashed in. Been the best superstar for the past year and a top heel.

Yeah the RKO was pretty good best one in a long time

cant help but love the whole NWO vs DX thing. Only thing about that is leading up sting was all about this isn't about WCW vs WWE and then all of a sudden it was.

I hate seeing Cena win though but happy the beard won the IC title

Yeah the RKO was pretty good best one in a long time

cant help but love the whole NWO vs DX thing. Only thing about that is leading up sting was all about this isn't about WCW vs WWE and then all of a sudden it was.

I hate seeing Cena win though but happy the beard won the IC titleCena was always gonna win. I give up hope for his feuds cos he always just buries his opponent.

Hope Bryan feuds with Rollins for the wwe title later this year. Would put on some amazing matches together

• Like 1

Yeah the RKO was pretty good best one in a long time

I hate seeing Cena win though but happy the beard won the IC title Cena was always gonna win. I give up hope for his feuds cos he always just buries his opponent.

Hope Bryan feuds with Rollins for the wwe title later this year. Would put on some amazing matches together

Yeah people were talking about Triple H using his shovel on Sting for the record i don't think they could bury Sting but if he did he handed straight to Cena who once again Buried his opponent .

Thanks for the money Vince. Deep down wanted Brock to win. Pretty predictable Mania tbh. Correctly picked the whole card bar the Battle Royal.

That because everyone thought shemus was going to return and win the battle royal

Yeah put $10 on him @ $6, saw he was $1.60 the morning of the event. Then I tune in and it's already happened and he wasn't even in it lol. Smh.

Quality thread about time.

I thought they would put Reigns over and give him the strap. Reminds me of the position Alberto Del Rio was in a couple of years ago.

Cena is a fucking animal, only cares about winning the match not the well being of Lana.

Brock just signed a new 20 apperance deal FWIW

• 3 months later...

#TombstoneCity

Found out he was to wrestle at Summerslam a night before Battleground. Still get chills when I hear that gong.

Sting is apparently going to wrestle as well so we'll see what he does and also who Rollins faces.

So typical that Cena won. Happens in every feud.

Found out he was to wrestle at Summerslam a night before Battleground. Still get chills when I hear that gong.

Sting is apparently going to wrestle as well so we'll see what he does and also who Rollins faces.

So typical that Cena won. Happens in every feud.

Yeah I knew he was advertised for RAW today so knew he would show up

They are talking Sting and Roman (Maybe Ambrose) vs the Wyatt family. of course they would debut a new member as one is out injured

Will be interesting to see who Rollins faces now . I am trying to think who it could be but just cant see it.

I don't think that match really hurt him much. Yes I am a big Triple H mark though.

Kayfabe wise no.

But after decades of suspense, being far and away the best talent to never perform in WWE, he gets brought in and loses to a bloke who wrestles annually? Was only brought back to put HHH over? Really? Poor bloke obviously needed the coin and gave in to McMahon.

• Like 1

Kayfabe wise no.

But after decades of suspense, being far and away the best talent to never perform in WWE, he gets brought in and loses to a bloke who wrestles annually? Was only brought back to put HHH over? Really? Poor bloke obviously needed the coin and gave in to McMahon.

Triple H buries everyone so you couldn't have been that surprised.

Can't really hate HHH now due to his brilliant work at NXT.

Triple H buries everyone so you couldn't have been that surprised.

Can't really hate HHH now due to his brilliant work at NXT.

Except a quick look at his record @ Mania shows he has put over Taker, Batista, Cena, Orton & Bryan...

EDIT: Kidding me if you don't think HHH & co. didn't want to piss on WCW's legacy.

Edited by MaliMate

Except a quick look at his record @ Mania shows he has put over Taker, Batista, Cena, Orton & Bryan...

EDIT: Kidding me if you don't think HHH & co. didn't want to piss on WCW's legacy.

I'm not saying  that they didn't want to piss on WCW a little but many years have passed by now . One would think that its a little less about that now and more about WHATS BEST FOR BUSINESS

They are talking Rollins vs Cena at SS for the title

Plus KO getting dropped down to mid card

Said to some Cena fan that he's buried Owens. Didn't believe me. Thought just because their matches were good, Owens would continue rising. Now he's going to midcard... Will obviously get pushed more down the line but he's already ready.

And I won't be surprised if Cena beats Rollins for his 16th title. Yay...

True. Just mainly the fact that he beat Punk 4 years ago still seems stupid. But about Bryan; if it weren't for the fans, WWE were not keen on him at all for winning the title so they pretty much had no choice.

It's looking like it will be Cesaro V Owens at summerslam. This fued would be so much better if Owens was defending the US title

That would be a great match. After RAW I thought they might do a Shemus vs Owens at SS

By all reports Owens was ment to take the Title off Cena at Battleground but late change I guess

EDIT: Just saw the smackdown spoiler results. Cesaro vs Owens looks like plan

Edited by BeardedHeart