Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

That Tristan guy will eventually find himself losing a lot of money in court, or a lot of blood in hospital - Its inevitable.

There is always someone richer or stronger than you.

Not that his old man doesn't have the cash.

His brother and I troll the fuck out of him on a regular basis. Have gotten him mad.

So what if his dad's rich...

There are thousands accessing whose dads are richer...

His committing defamation on a weekly basis - Would not be surprised if his not on Today Tonight soon.

Then again his the kind of douche that would like that... like that other douche who threw a party once, I wonder what his doing these days.

So what if his dad's rich...

There are thousands accessing whose dads are richer...

His committing defamation on a weekly basis - Would not be surprised if his not on Today Tonight soon.

Then again his the kind of douche that would like that... like that other douche who threw a party once, I wonder what his doing these days.

I would love to see this happen tbh - he would GIL so hard to the host on Today Tonight.

The guy doesn't afraid of anything and delivers the lols on a regular basis. He oversteps the mark more often than not but usually he's pretty spot on. I just don't like how he has turned Facebeef into his own troll vessel as the idea for the page originated in my school with good intentions but now it's pretty fucked up and just Tristan fapping and cumming all over himself..

Cadete, he commits defamation more than once a week. It's numerous times a day and I'm genuinely surprised that no lives have been self taken due to a Tristan onslaught - some of the shit he says is pretty brutal.

I'm genuinely surprised that no lives have been self taken due to a Tristan onslaught - some of the shit he says is pretty brutal.

have to say, pretty piss weak sitting back and doing nothing if you actually know this guy... go kick his fucken head in

• Like 2