Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

Yet another HD for a uni preso, this part of the game is too easy.

Watch me rename the Greens to Angrife Wolfe Anti-Faschistmus and lead this country as the king of kings of the great Asia continent and then the world. I will cripple China first and then lead my asian brothers into the asian golden century.

Tesla, I will arrange a flight for you to Skopje when my date with residual powers becomes clear.

Edited by Hendo

Yet another HD for a uni preso, this part of the game is too easy.

Watch me rename the Greens to Angrife Wolfe Anti-Faschistmus and lead this country as the king of kings of the great Asia continent and then the world. I will cripple China first and then lead my asian brothers into the asian golden century.

Tesla, I will arrange a flight for you to Skopje when my date with residual powers becomes clear.

So what, I got my Scooter Learners! :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fill up Scooter at Petrol Station on Monday.

Discovered I had I left Petrol Cap there on Tuesday.

Went back there on Thursday and did not even have to ask if they had seen it – It was exactly where I left it on top the pump.

Good to get a bit of luck!

Forced to to do exchange next year, fuck yes cunts.

Current Shortlist:

Stuttgart, Vaxjo, Istanbul, Graz, Copenhagen, Tartu, Hague, Some Slovenian white power wankhole, Uppsala, Orebro, Brighton.

I have to fucking narrow down that list to two.

Graz, Instanbul and Stuttgart current front runners atm, Sweden is in the mix as well, that might prove to be too tempting. Of course I'm making my decision purely on football and other non academical things.

Edited by Hendo

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TTDIM: watching a car try so hard to avoid getting on citylink but couldnt switch lanes because of traffic.

LOLed so hard I nearly lost control of my car. Funny enough seeing them miss their exit because they're retarded, but then having to pay for it as well, rofl.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...