Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

23 hours ago, cadete said:

General research suggest that Boys do better in Co-Ed whilst Girls in Single-Sex-Ed but this is a very general rule that does not take into consideration Individuals.

This is definitely pushed by fathers.

I'll be using this argument in years to come 100%. 

7 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

I thought it was just a rerelease for ps4. Holy shit. Now i have to buy a ps4!

Yep this has nudged me over the edge, I've been putting off buying a PS4 for ages now. They've finally taken away my choice not to.

I have 100% faith in rockstar after GTA V, they really took it up a notch and RDR2 will be unreal. 

Heres to hogtieing cunts and throwing them on the train tracks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Yep this has nudged me over the edge, I've been putting off buying a PS4 for ages now. They've finally taken away my choice not to.

I have 100% faith in rockstar after GTA V, they really took it up a notch and RDR2 will be unreal. 

Heres to hogtieing cunts and throwing them on the train tracks.

Same. I have been telling myself i will put off buying a ps4 until the new gta comes out. But will def have to get one for red dead. I will never forget crossing the boarder into mexico for the first time. 

5 hours ago, cadete said:

Who is in the PC Master Race?

What kind of things do they do that make them a Master Race?

Are they like Balkans?

Can I join?

1. People who play games on PC.

2. Well, for one, they don't have lame conversations like the above few posts.

3. Umm, they aren't mutually exclusive if that's what your asking.

4. Theoretically yes, but I don't think its your thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Well, for one, they don't have lame conversations like the above few posts.

True. Their lame conversations are usually based on how it sucks they have to wait until years after everyone else has been playing the game for so long on console they are sick of it before its released on PC.

• Like 1

Just now, KSK_47 said:

True. Their lame conversations are usually based on how it sucks they have to wait until years after everyone else has been playing the game for so long on console they are sick of it before its released on PC.

Does that even happen these days?

Either way at least they come to PC, 90% of games don't ever make it to consoles.

5 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Like farm simulations?

Like Dota and it's $20m tournaments, and CSGO where cunts get $15k donations from randoms while streaming.

TTDIM: That Valve killed consoles and I'd almost be surprised if there is another generation.

Kids these days would rather pay more for a knife skin in CSGO than buy a console.

Edited by Tesla

50 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Like Dota and it's $20m tournaments, and CSGO where cunts get $15k donations from randoms while streaming.

TTDIM: That Valve killed consoles and I'd almost be surprised if there is another generation.

Kids these days would rather pay more for a knife skin in CSGO than buy a console.

Tbh i have no idea what you are saying but piss taking aside, i do know that pc gaming is far more diverse than console gaming.  I have a friend who used to work of EA when they had an office i. Aust and we often discuss how the indy developers are the only ones coming up with anything interesting. There are really probably only about 5 games that i actually enjoy playing on console. 

I dont do much gaming these days (on console or pc) but recently i did download an old amiga game on my pc (it came from the desert) which although the graphics are not spiffy the gameplay if far better than 99.9% of games released on console

8 hours ago, Hackett said:

Just because he doesnt like Trump doesnt mean he is pandering to anyone, and it was only a small part of the song anyway.

TTIM: That eminem is just a rap bot now, completely mastered the technical,  but completely lost the fire that made him eminem. Ridiculous wordplay, without saying anything. Should have retired at 30 like he always said he would.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tesla said:

Just because he doesnt like Trump doesnt mean he is pandering to anyone, and it was only a small part of the song anyway.

TTIM: That eminem is just a rap bot now, completely mastered the technical,  but completely lost the fire that made him eminem. Ridiculous wordplay, without saying anything. Should have retired at 30 like he always said he would.

Where are you from again Compton or Ingggelwood?

Also I haven't forgotten when you couldn't pronounce GZA anywhere near properly in the car that time.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cadete said:

Where are you from again Compton or Ingggelwood?

Also I haven't forgotten when you couldn't pronounce GZA anywhere near properly in the car that time.

Not sure the relevance but fwiw I actually want to see Trump win for the lols and because I hate the Clintons, but anyway Eminem used to bag out Bush on every second song back in the day so it really shouldn't be a surprise that he is anti-Trump.

On Compton and Inglewood, where Eminem is from is worse than those places (these days at least), so again it's hardly a surprise he is a Democrat voter.

TTDIM This 

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/yoshi-chooses-his-hyundai-a-league-team/1nlxss4ruvbxg1pv2bz90tuy3z

Whilst all the clubs put on a great show there could only be one winner, and Melbourne City stole the show and Yoshi’s lifelong support, ticking all his boxes.

However, above and beyond the great family atmosphere he witnessed, Tim Cahill’s stunning 35m strike, which Yoshi was privileged to see in person and the bicycle kick tutorial he got from Bruno Fornaroli, it was the club’s welcoming and supportive attitude that sealed the deal.

“Making the final decision was a lot harder than I had ever imagined,” commented Yoshi, “I had such a fantastic time with each of the clubs. 

"Playing football on top of Mt. Victoria with some of the Wellington Phoenix team was pretty awesome, so was getting to go in a helicopter with Bernie Ibini from Sydney FC. Also meeting and getting penalty training from Aloisi was pretty unreal, he’s such a legend.”

“However, I knew Melbourne City was a club I wanted to support when, at the end of the day’s filming, Tim Cahill told me that whatever club I picked I’d be welcome back to see them anytime as their guest,” commented Yoshi, when describing why the team got his vote.

Maybe not what Victory supporters want to hear, but what they need to hear.

Edited by pberrett

On 11/10/2016 at 2:04 PM, Jovan said:

Went to school in the 80s. Fights every week. From memory only a few times ambulances were called. 

I was always pretty careful who I  bagged. Most of the fights came down to people misinterpreting stupid jokes.

The youth of today @Jovan . 

no cuts, no fights.

Lost count of the number I witnessed in primary & secondary.

The only time I saw one go ugly was right at the end of year 12 when a mate of mine, who had previously stood up for a disabled kid against the school thug (be shocked if this guy isn't either dead or in gaol now), got spear tackled onto concrete by this bloke with 2 of his low life mates there helping. 

Ashamed to say I didn't step in, though I can't say my 17 year old self would have been much help.

Anyway luckily my mate came through that with no permanent damage.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

TTDIM: Those legends who flick their headlights on and off really quickly to let you know theirs and undercover speed camera just around the corner.

God bless ya's, theirs a special spot in heaven reserved for yous <3

TTIM: Morons who flick their headlights for a speed camera when the speed camera is on their side. Cheers for that mate, but wtf do I care if there is a speed camera on your side of the road?

Edited by Tesla

6 minutes ago, Tesla said:

TTIM: Morons who flick their headlights for a speed camera when the speed camera is on their side. Cheers for that mate, but wtf do I care if there is a speed camera on your side of the road?

ttim: tes not knowing how radars work

edit: nvm, you said camera not radar carry on

Edited by strider