Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

3 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Boo. Get a load of this grinch 

Hey someone has to be the negative nancy around here. 

You know that cahill signing? It doesn't matter because we still have JVS as our coach. We're going nowhere #negative

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

Get some air con.

The cold mornings really get me. This year has been really cold and the sooner it's gone the better.

I do and then all the power goes out and i end up lying their sweating my balls off.

Compared to winter, you can always put more clothes on to get warmer, but you can only take so many clothes off to cool down in summer.

I can't wait to global warming hits and every day is -15 <3

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Summer is shit. Way too god damn hot. Winter isn't much better either though. There's probably only like 30-40 enjoyable days in a year tbh. When are we gonna have the technology to climate control the earth? A nice 24-26 degrees every day would be great.

we already have that tech. except they use it to level poverty-ridden places in asia, africa and south america (when was the last major natural disaster in a 1st world country?)

HAARP et al

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Hey someone has to be the negative nancy around here. 

You know that cahill signing? It doesn't matter because we still have JVS as our coach. We're going nowhere #negative

I do and then all the power goes out and i end up lying their sweating my balls off.

Compared to winter, you can always put more clothes on to get warmer, but you can only take so many clothes off to cool down in summer.

I can't wait to global warming hits and every day is -15 <3

Its global warming actually warming.

12 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Summer is shit. Way too god damn hot. Winter isn't much better either though. There's probably only like 30-40 enjoyable days in a year tbh. When are we gonna have the technology to climate control the earth? A nice 24-26 degrees every day would be great.

Move to the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, strider said:

we already have that tech. except they use it to level poverty-ridden places in asia, africa and south america (when was the last major natural disaster in a 1st world country?)

HAARP et al

Nothing to do with the equator. Only HARP. Stay woke.

10 hours ago, strider said:

HAARP et al

Hurricane Katrina? King Lake bushfires? 2011 Japanese tsunami?

5 hours ago, Tesla said:

Nothing to do with the equator. Only HARP. Stay woke.

tumblr_n4drmgELl91qamgpzo1_400.jpg

4 hours ago, hedaik said:

Hurricane Katrina? King Lake bushfires? 2011 Japanese tsunami?

King lake bush-fires were man-made. Katrina was population control, as was the Jap tsunami. Mother nature doesn't like it when one race flies ahead in numbers. 

Edited by strider

TTDIM: Thinking my Mrs of 9 years asking to go on a "break" so she could see if "she feels anything different" was gonna be post in TTIM then coming back two days later to say to fuck it - lets make it permanent coz I realised she was a fucking psycho and now I'm posting in TTDIM

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Hackett said:

TTDIM: Fernando Brandán. 

Looks like the type of bloke you would see having a domestic with his de facto at 9:30 in the morning at St Albans train station in Holden Fleecewear clutching a can of Woodstock and plays with the pace of a goey fueled 2006 Grand Final Ben Cousins.

Def the type of Professional Sportsmen who asks strangers for a sneaky durry when out at a bar... every side needs one of these.

TTDIM: Modern day food production.

Nothing makes me prouder to be a human being, the dominant fucking species on this planet, than factories and shit that are non stop killing animals for our food. Even better is the fact we breed them for the whole purpose of killing them and eating them. And even better than that is that we keep them in tiny cages, that's efficient AF. I'm not trying to pay more for meat, I want more meat and cheaper meat. Need more breading, less space for them to live in, more killing. 

Be fucking proud to be the dominant species on this planet. Be proud to be a species intelligent enough to devise these systems rather than out in the fucking jungle hunting for food. That's how we got to where we are, all these dumb ass animals got fucking destroyed by our intelligence. We beat them. We won. They lost. Now we run this planet. Enjoy it.

Go talk to a pack of wolves about cruelty, they'll fucking tear you up. Eat your face off. Bears too. Tigers, lions, even the small cat you keep as a pet would fucking eat your arm for a snack if it could, look your cat in the eyes and tell me you can't see that cunt wishing he could just tear you up like he was a lion. Pigs, those greed fuckers would eat us all if they could. Forget racing, dogs would rape you if they could. We've all seen how many wannabe rapist dogs they are, but they can't do shit cause we're bigger than them. Horses too, they'd rape you with those huge horse dicks.

There's no such thing as animal cruelty, there is only the dominant species exerting their dominance on all the inferior species.

• Like 2

I'm not even done, that's only the beginning.

This shit is exactly why people have office jobs. This is why people have nice things. It's why people's live are more than survival. The greatest advance of our society was when we broke the Malthusian trap. When we were able to create enough food for everyone to live off, without dedicating all our labor to it. Your whole life is owed to the fact that we dominate these animals and treat them like the fucking commodity they are to us. Chances are that neither you or I would even be fucking alive, let alone on an internet forum posting shit if we never found ways to make food production more efficient.

These are the facts, no matter how 'triggered' any animal rights fuckwit gets.

7 hours ago, Tesla said:

Nothing makes me prouder to be a human being, the dominant fucking species on this planet, than factories and shit that are non stop killing animals for our food. Even better is the fact we breed them for the whole purpose of killing them and eating them. And even better than that is that we keep them in tiny cages, that's efficient AF. I'm not trying to pay more for meat, I want more meat and cheaper meat. Need more breading, less space for them to live in, more killing. 

Be fucking proud to be the dominant species on this planet. Be proud to be a species intelligent enough to devise these systems rather than out in the fucking jungle hunting for food. That's how we got to where we are, all these dumb ass animals got fucking destroyed by our intelligence. We beat them. We won. They lost. Now we run this planet. Enjoy it.

Go talk to a pack of wolves about cruelty, they'll fucking tear you up. Eat your face off. Bears too. Tigers, lions, even the small cat you keep as a pet would fucking eat your arm for a snack if it could, look your cat in the eyes and tell me you can't see that cunt wishing he could just tear you up like he was a lion. Pigs, those greed fuckers would eat us all if they could. Forget racing, dogs would rape you if they could. We've all seen how many wannabe rapist dogs they are, but they can't do shit cause we're bigger than them. Horses too, they'd rape you with those huge horse dicks.

There's no such thing as animal cruelty, there is only the dominant species exerting their dominance on all the inferior species.

I seriously wish Tesla could could get his own show on a Friday afternoon on Triple R... the whole of East Brunswick would be on Sydney Road for one of their Solidarity Marches in fifteen minutes.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tesla said:

xM23pVJ.png

6 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

TTDIM; Sparkling Mineral water in general. Love me some bubbles

TTDIM: That I had to go to rural Victoria to prove some cunts that mineral water comes out of the ground sparkling, and did so successfully.

Though given how poverty the mineral water in Victoria is I was almost unsuccessful, barely sparkling at all. Nothing like what I've seen in Macedonia where it is literally just shooting out of the ground non-stop and is probably even 'more sparkling' than what you buy in the shop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM: That I had to go to rural Victoria to prove some cunts that mineral water comes out of the ground sparkling, and did so successfully.

Though given how poverty the mineral water in Victoria is I was almost unsuccessful, barely sparkling at all. Nothing like what I've seen in Macedonia where it is literally just shooting out of the ground non-stop and is probably even 'more sparkling' than what you buy in the shop.

You do know that the sell Flavoured Mineral Water from the Hepburn Region all over the world... its the biggest provider of Flavoured Mineral Water in America and you even see it for sale in Europe. (I even saw it for sale in Prague).

28 minutes ago, n i k o said:

TTDIM: Joining @sheepdog in the Archie Thompson troll on Twitter 

I saw that. I have tried many times myself to make sense of his motto thing.

The man is such a delusional, egotistical and intellectualy lacking person that when trolling him, you start to feel bad and sorry for him. 

The tweets I copped last night made such little sense that I seriously started to doubt my own twitter steeze. It's like teasing your little brother. 

14 minutes ago, sheepdog said:

I saw that. I have tried many times myself to make sense of his motto thing.

The man is such a delusional, egotistical and intellectualy lacking person that when trolling him, you start to feel bad and sorry for him. 

The tweets I copped last night made such little sense that I seriously started to doubt my own twitter steeze. It's like teasing your little brother. 

I know what you mean because he confused the shit out of me that I had to reread what you were saying to him just to make sense of it.