Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM: Premier League starts tomorrow night! Finally something to distract me from how shit Essendon and the Aussie cricket side are; how shit Newcastle are.

TTIM: Relegation/promotion. Just give us a wooden spoon and let us stay up pls

doubt you'll get in a relegation scrap again this season, Newcastle have picked up some pretty good players

I reckon if they get Charlie Austin especially, a top half finish is quite plausible 

doubt you'll get in a relegation scrap again this season, Newcastle have picked up some pretty good players

I reckon if they get Charlie Austin especially, a top half finish is quite plausible 

We've certainly strengthened but our defence is still a complete shambles. Even if we don't go down it will be close just like last year

August 2015 and your still dribbling on about the Supras. Cunts must really make you burn lol.

No, I am just excited see the recent return in Sticker Form of one Melbourne's Most Notorious thats all... hopefully Bay 16 can return via the Sticker World next.

Good Times.

#KeepMelbourneRedAndWhite

And remember this is the TTDIM thread not the TTIM thread.

Edited by cadete

August 2015 and your still dribbling on about the Supras. Cunts must really make you burn lol.

I would have thought the butthurt was tHe other way around. I mean for a group who appear all, but non existent to still be carrying around stickers and to be trying to have a crack in a very passive aggressive manner surely seems that Cadete still burns them.

• Like 1

Shame they're a shadow of what use to be though

Only difference I notice is they fuck up the seasoning sometimes now. Which of course makes the box a write off. But it's not particularly common. It's always on special these days so I guess that makes up for the shit one here and there.

I would have thought the butthurt was tHe other way around. I mean for a group who appear all, but non existent to still be carrying around stickers and to be trying to have a crack in a very passive aggressive manner surely seems that Cadete still burns them.

So why does he even have to mention this non-existent group constantly (not just this one time where they have had a crack as you say)? If anything, it shows that he still gives a fuck IMO. 

So why does he even have to mention this non-existent group constantly (not just this one time where they have had a crack as you say)? If anything, it shows that he still gives a fuck IMO. 

Why do you care if I still do give a fuck?

Perhaps you can have someone (You can guess who - He likes to spit in Sunshine.) logging into their friends account on here cos they are too gutless to post the shit themselves and twice calling you a Fat Cunt whilst using posting Real Name in Full.

Mind you I find these posts both very ironic and humorous these days. :up:

Edited by cadete

Why do you care if I still do give a fuck?

Perhaps you can have someone (You can guess who - He likes to spit in Sunshine.) logging into their friends account on here cos they are too gutless to post the shit themselves and twice calling you a Fat Cunt whilst using posting Real Name in Full.

Mind you I find these posts both very ironic and humorous these days. :up:

I don't mind tbh, I consider myself a neutral on the YSIDE political spectrum, I sort of feel like one of those kids who's parents got divorced and just doesn't understand why it has all happened this way. The reason I brang it up is because I have met with these people you speak of several times since YSIDE has disbanded and you never get mentioned, while you continue to mention them on here.

He's the one who puts himself in the limelight every moment available, and he's annoying as fuck.

I hardly follow EPL anymore and I dont like Chelsea (From way back when I dd follow more closely in the late 90's/early 2000's) but I love the bloke as he brings character to the game.

If he went away I think a lot other PPL would feel the same way like how they do now do when looking back at Supermac in a fond manner when watching some of these boring modern tennis players who show no emotion.

Edited by cadete

I hardly follow EPL anymore and I dont like Chelsea (From way back when I dd follow more closely in the late 90's/early 2000's) but I love the bloke as he brings character to the game.

If he went away I think a lot other PPL would feel the same way like how they do now do when looking back at Supermac in a fond manner when watching some of these boring modern tennis players who show no emotion.

I like people who bring character to the game such as Ian Holloway who is genuinely interesting and hilarious, but Mourinho in my eyes is just another grumpy old cunt who can't cop a hit.