Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

5 hours ago, strider said:

ttdim: transferred to work in an islamic school. hopefully i get the all clear. dont have to deal with the tranny/gay/non-binary shit lol. all glory to the one true profit

Graduated from an islamic school, am 100% convinced all my mates were trannies, gay and non binary

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

TTDIM: Dogs. Seriously dogs are the greatest creatures on the whole planet. No matter what they will always love and cherish your existence like nothing else. They are always so happy to see you and they want nothing more in life than to be your friend and make you happy.

One of my two dogs passed away today after a long illness. His medication had stopped working and we decided it was time to let his suffering end and let him rest. We adopted him about 5 years ago from a shelter after his previous owners beat, tortured, starved and finally abandoned him. When we met him he was a terrified little bag of bones who wouldn't fall asleep for days on end as he was in so much fear of what was going to happen to him. Throughout his time with us he blossomed into a happy, kind, excitable little bundle of joy and became my best friend.

As tough as today has been, I'll always be happy with the knowledge that we gave him a second chance and a loving home for him to grow old in.

I cannot recommend adopting a rescue dog highly enough. It's not always as easy as buying a puppy from a breeder, and not as fashionable, but there is nothing quite like bringing a bit of happiness to a lonely old dog.

100% agree.

The fact people argue dogs vs cats makes me laugh, fuck cats

6 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

100% agree.

The fact people argue dogs vs cats makes me laugh, fuck cats

Cats are fucked, you can see it in their eyes that, if they could, they'd kill you for a laugh, regardless of whether you take good care of them etc. 

Dogs on the other hand, give them a bit of food every once in a while and they'll fucking die protecting you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Cats are fucked, you can see it in their eyes that, if they could, they'd kill you for a laugh, regardless of whether you take good care of them etc. 

Dogs on the other hand, give them a bit of food every once in a while and they'll fucking die protecting you.

Sounds like an argument for cats tbh

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

If the Cats & Dogs movie has taught me anything, this statement is correct

6 hours ago, Tesla said:

Cats are libertarians.

15 hours ago, Tesla said:

Cats are fucked and don't give a fuck.

My missus has a cat and a fucking hate it. Only time you ever see it is when its hungry. When it was a kitten it was cute and shit but now, its just an asshole

1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

I love dogs but they're too forward. I'd prefer it if we got to know each other better before they start advancing on me

Fuck that. More evidence not to send my kids to an Islamic school, clearly turns them into pansies.

As soon as I see a dog it instantly makes my day better and for a brief moment I have made a new best friend. Cut the BS and get straight to it I say.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Fuck that. More evidence not to send my kids to an Islamic school, clearly turns them into pansies.

As soon as I see a dog it instantly makes my day better and for a brief moment I have made a new best friend. Cut the BS and get straight to it I say.

Seriously though, my cousin has a huge fucking german shepherd and samoyed. I feel violated when I try playing with them

11 hours ago, haz said:

He bad mouth Gamerio at the end of the game that made him burst into tears. I dont know what was said though?

I think that bit was misconstrued based on the article I read. JA seemed to indicate that he was upset because the tackle could have ended career and not because of what was said between him and Okon. Based on one of the articles i'm not even sure Okon had a go at him at all just that they talked after game.

On a side note it was Okon saying Delbridge's tackle was criminal.. this was heaps worse, I wonder what he would have said if it was an opposition player who had made the same tackle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 27/01/2018 at 10:44 PM, haz said:

He bad mouth Gamerio at the end of the game that made him burst into tears. I dont know what was said though?

Gamerio and Okon go way back and have a good relationship from his Ollyroos days, so Id guess nothing bad would of been said. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rayv36 said:

Gamerio and Okon go way back and have a good relationship from his Ollyroos days, so Id guess nothing bad would of been said. 

Yea from what I read it was a misunderstanding, CG was in shock after nearly ending his career. I never saw what happened but must of been a coincidence that Okon was talking to him before it happened.

TTDIM: finding out that New Zealand travel requirements for Australian passports only require one month remaining when we travel there and not the six months some other countries do.

To cut a long story short, I'm travelling over the ditch for our round 27 game (which is now in Auckland apparently not Wellington).  Thought I'd have to renew with about six months on the passport left, but don't have to now 👍😎

• Like 1