Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM: Multiple email addresses. "Oh yeah, sure, i'll be glad to give you my email address... contact me specifically on this one..."

I just write down dockers26@hotmail.com on every shitty mailing list I see...

Its a mate of mine from school who I haven't seen in like eight years, we started doing in in like 2000 and it shat him off so much I dont think any of us have ever stopped.

• Like 6

Sorry to be a cunt and ruin your fun, but that may have worked in 2000 but for many years now the vast majority of mailing lists would be double opt in, so he'd only ever get one email and have to confirm first before he'd get bombarded with more emails from the mailing list. 

Sorry to be a cunt and ruin your fun, but that may have worked in 2000 but for many years now the vast majority of mailing lists would be double opt in, so he'd only ever get one email and have to confirm first before he'd get bombarded with more emails from the mailing list. 

40e70cd423e5441691abb5b7842c9c19.jpg

• Like 1

He still has to clean his junk folder out though

TTDIM: How scarily good football manager is at predicting real life transfers. Seriously seems like the transfers that happen in game often happen in real life eventually as well, especially the major ones in the EPL. Data and simulation too accurate.

• Like 2

TTDIM: That there is a fairly large national business called ISIS. I always see their large logo on one of the buildings on Queens Rd, it even lights up at night. I feel somewhat bad for them, but it's actually kind of funny how badly they're getting trolled. Seriously such shit luck, but also funny.

Edited by Tesla

TTDIM: That there is a fairly large national business called ISIS. I always see their large logo on one of the buildings on Queens Rd, it even lights up at night. I feel somewhat bad for them, but it's actually kind of funny how badly they're getting trolled. Seriously such shit luck, but also funny.

Quite simple solution to this. ISIS (the terrorist organisation, or quite simply put 'those terrorist dogs') can now be named (and should be named, from now on) 'Daesh'.

Let me give you a couple of examples:

For instance... "Those fucking Daesh cunts are fucking their sisters again..."

and

"Fuck Daesh and their pedophile ways..."

Edited by Deviant

TTIDM: Early 90's kit designs

While I do agree that early 90s kit designs were fantastic (which is why I was one of the few that liked Warrior because they reminded me of 90s designs), I must say that the 80s is the best era for kit design IMO. Short shorts not included in that statement

TTDIM- Players in the 90s wearing kits that were two sizes too big for them

TTIM-  Players today wearing kits that are two sizes too small for them

While I do agree that early 90s kit designs were fantastic (which is why I was one of the few that liked Warrior because they reminded me of 90s designs), I must say that the 80s is the best era for kit design IMO. Short shorts not included in that statement

TTDIM- Players in the 90s wearing kits that were two sizes too big for them

TTIM-  Players today wearing kits that are two sizes too small for them

Yeah - I have a few 90s signed posters out of Shoot and Match and all the players are wearing huge shirts.

TTDIM : 50 cent. 10/10 trolling, claiming bankruptcy and to be worth only $4m to get out of paying up for the law suite he lost, when as recently as last week he was still commanding $200k per concert, and music hasn't even been his main source of income for a very long time. 

This shit is fucking hilarious, he is closer to $400m than $4m, and everyone knows it, nor is he actually trying to hide it. Claiming he wears a plastic Casio G Shock watch ffs :lawl:

Edited by Tesla

TTDIM: Going to AFL games to boo Adam Goodes.

Seriously why waste your time booing at a AFL game when you can down to The Borough and actually hurl insults at the Umpires and Opposition players that they can hear word for word...

Far more enjoyable IMO esp when they reply back as you got to respect the blokes prepared to have a bit of banter with the crowd.