Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM:

Barista-Bros-coffee-flavoured-milk.png

Engaging in the consumption of one of these right now. I don't usually consume such sugary beverages, but these are too good. Would be good if they made a 'no added sugar' version like a few of the other brands have.

Fucking Coca Cola, legit make the best drinks in any category.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

TTDIM:

Barista-Bros-coffee-flavoured-milk.png

How does it compare to other brands?

I consider myself to be quite the Iced Coffee connoisseur, in that I drink a fuckload of them.

Its the Chuck Norris of Iced coffee. Walks in your house, spin kicks you in the jaw, fucks your wife and shits in the refrigerator. Double strength makes your Dare, Rush, etc taste like watery dog piss.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-cops-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-calling-cops-nonstop/

Tl;dr, reporter publishes the address of Darren Wilson, and then quickly runs to police for protection when her address is published online.

Ffs, you can't even make this shit up.

Things That A Man Wouldn't Do

Edited by Tesla

TTDIM: Asian learner drivers. It's fucking cute, they think they're going to learn to drive, but they never will.

Trying living across the road from Vic Roads Carlton for five years...  I had every learner International Student from RMIT and UM in my way every day. 

• Like 1

Vic Roads Carlton

TTDIM: free parking near melbourne uni :up:

LOL - I get free parking everywhere.

Yeah but you also get seen driving a scooter. I'd rather pay for parking.

Says that bloke that actually thinks he looks like a rich cunt driving a dated bright orange Lexus... when the last time anyone saw a Lexus in Camberwell was in like 2005.

All you look like driving one of those is one of the nerds I knew at Uni who became a Drug Dealer so he could be invited to our parties... where they would be ignored at as soon as they handed out their drugs.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Pie Face going bankrupt

Where you also a big fan of Jesters back in the day?

I went through a 5 year period where I didnt touch pies after eating a dodgy one somewhere, and I think the Jesters craze was around that time so I never actually ate one. 

Guessing they'll be turning all of their stores into Krispy Kreme stores. 

Pie Face going bankrupt

Where you also a big fan of Jesters back in the day?

I went through a 5 year period where I didnt touch pies after eating a dodgy one somewhere, and I think the Jesters craze was around that time so I never actually ate one. 

Guessing they'll be turning all of their stores into Krispy Kreme stores. 

I actually have a similar story in why I never ate Jesters...

I got an apple pie there once and then drank a lot of beer and ended up pretty sick so I never ate there again even when a good mate of mine (who was a notorious cheapskate and like some deal Jesters had) would pop in there almost every day on the way to driving me to uni most days. 

Also that Krispy Kreme shit going on over there is beyond retarded.

Edited by cadete

Vic Roads Carlton

TTDIM: free parking near melbourne uni :up:

LOL - I get free parking everywhere.

Yeah but you also get seen driving a scooter. I'd rather pay for parking.

Says that bloke that actually thinks he looks like a rich cunt driving a dated bright orange Lexus... when the last time anyone saw a Lexus in Camberwell was in like 2005.

All you look like driving one of those is one of the nerds I knew at Uni who became a Drug Dealer so he could be invited to our parties... where they would be ignored at as soon as they handed out their drugs.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does drug dealing have to do with you riding your scooter?

Wait, is this you?

017522-bikies.jpg