Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

Didnt need to be. If you arent waking up with any semblance of a hangover, Im sorry but you just aren't drinking enough. Simple.

1+ x100.

When I first started drinking, I nay got hangovers. But these days I'll find myself bed-ridden after a semi big night.

Tesla mate, sorry, but you're just a lightweight fgt.

When I was at School at parties, every now and then some girl (We are talking dregs here) would pretend to be drunk despite barely drinking (Or not at all) so guys would not be afraid to just start hooking up with them.

Perhaps this is what Telsa is doing... and why he does not get hang overs.

His motive is harder to work out.

Just re-programmed the channels on TV. I have never been able to pick it up before now, but I get channel 31 again! Fucking sweet! Now I can enjoy quality programming such as "The Personal Injury Law Show"

Fuck I want to make my own TV show! No idea what it would be, but I know it would be fucking awesome!

Edited by KSK_47

The "Bring back the Newcastle Breakers' show... DUH! Thought it would have been obvious.

I am sure the ratings would be through the roof!

"Welcome back! Next on the show we have Bill Smith, CEO of Blue Ribbon bus company to finally answer the question of why public transport was never made available to patrons of Breakers Stadium, one of the key problems which faced the club and directly contributed to their downfall. Bill, why did your company not run busses to the mosquito infested, swamp ridden suburb of Sandgate so that supporters of this great club could attend matches more regularly?"

"Because the Breakers were terrible and nobody except you gives a shit about them"

"Okay... Well, that about wraps things up for tonight, Next week we ask the question, that bloke that used to sell beer out of the caravan at the top of Rowdie Hill. What was his name again? and take a look back at that memorable five all draw against the Cosmos. Just listen to that crowd! They are loving it!"