Melbourne Football

The road to the WC Finals - now 2022

Tesla

We should win this comfortably. As long as we play to win. Under Holger Osieck it would be more of a concern as we would be playing timid. The only concern is if Jordan and Australia both win all other games it will be whoever wins when they play each other and there is a chance that we both end up winning at home.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need to get off to a strong start tonight, 4-0 win

Ange has stated that although the football may suffer as a result of the pitch condition there will be no excuses for anything but a dominant performance. 

Will be very disappointing if we dont take all 3 points

Need to get off to a strong start tonight, 4-0 win

Ange has stated that although the football may suffer as a result of the pitch condition there will be no excuses for anything but a dominant performance. 

Will be very disappointing if we dont take all 3 points

Away from home, I couldn't care less about the performance... like you said, all that matters is 3 points.

• Like 1

Franjic is playing shit, can't even handle Kyrgyzstan attackers. But I guess we knew he isn't good at defending already.

Behich also playing shit, mainly because he is attempted a few crosses, and we already know he can't cross.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

knowing our luck Franjic will get injured tonight

Knowing our 'luck' Franjic will go from a descent quality player to a shit player.

And everyone will get upset at him for having an unprofessional attitude because he isn't playing well as a lone striker

• Like 1

Knowing our 'luck' Franjic will go from a descent quality player to a shit player. And everyone will get upset at him for having an unprofessional attitude because he isn't playing well as a lone striker I'm assuming this is after his injury that will cause him to miss the first half of the season, giving JVS another season at the helm...??? Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1

Knowing our 'luck' Franjic will go from a descent quality player to a shit player.

'luck' reverts to a mean of zero over time. There is some other factor influencing the fact that many of our players have a significant dip in ability once they start playing for us.

• Like 1

Knowing our 'luck' Franjic will go from a descent quality player to a shit player.'luck' reverts to a mean of zero over time. There is some other factor influencing the fact that many of our players have a significant dip in ability once they start playing for us.

Talking marks indicate sarcasm. In this case a very large amount of sarcasm.

• Like 1

Have hardly been able to hold the ball through the midfield. Timmy unsighted coz not being fed any crosses.

But wait. I thought strikers had to score goals even though they are not getting any service what so ever, like say... Kennedy

(Sorry I couldn't help myself)

• Like 1

Was that a Franjic ball? Great finish from the Oar. He's still a dud though.

We scored coz Franjic had nothing to do with it ;)

Haha. Ran out of likes.

It's good to know that the Champions of Asia were able to make the country ranked 104th like a world class team thanks largely to Heart's greatest export and City's latest signing

• Like 1