Melbourne Football

Travel.... Interstate and Overseas.

HeartinHobart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If you're thinking about going to Buenos Aires anytime soon... don't. Absolute shambles. Thought it would be rough around the edges but fuck me its 95% 3rd world with 1st world prices. The arrogance of the Portenos people (Whites) is staggering, to the point where I thought they were joking around. 

The first day I rocked up, the place I had booked said they gave my room to someone coz the payed cash and didnt give back my deposit.Ok WTF does that even mean?? So I justifiably kick up a fuss and the skinny little Di Maria look a like faggot calls the cops on me. I had to drag my bags into a taxi and sleep in some flea ridden shithole in the worst part of town with shared toilet that didnt flush. Luckily I found another place (still shit) in a better part of town the next day coz I got warned Id get stabbed on the street eventually. 

Couple days later my ferry to Uruguay was fucked up coz the ferry company didnt send me my tickets via email. Of course when I got to the ticket office they fuck up the dates on the ticket and when I complain they said it was too late to change them even though they were the ones to fuck up... Of course I had to buy a new tickets ($70 AUD for 1 hour ferry). Had no idea what the fuck was going on, I almost fell on the floor cried like a toddler at the supermarket. 

Fucking nightmare gets worse, back in BA phone goes missing from my room a few days later, hotel knows nothing and doesnt want to help at all. Obviously the cleaning lady pinched it. Cops don't help so no point even calling them. Don't have travel insurance coz VISA (debit card) changed their insurance policy since my last trip but I wasn't informed that I'm no longer automatically covered coz I used my debit card to purchase my flights... not my credit card. Loving life.

Now I'm off to Iguazu now so thank god I'm leaving Buenos Aires. Hopefully its a little better. 

Just now, thisphantomfortress said:

If you think BA is third world and a rip off you aren't gunna enjoy Iguazu 

Yes sir. Already hating it already. They only except cash to take the shuttle bus and the ATM wouldn't take foreign cards... At a fkn airport...

I asked a local who was dropping someone off if I could jump in with him and negotiate a price but he said he isnt allowed coz the shuttle company will complain to the police.. WTF

So had to beg someone for 40 peso coz thats how much I was short of cash. Of course when I was paying cash I saw they had efpos but the cunts didnt want a paper trail.  BTW the ATMs only give you $2000 peso per day ($150 AUD) which is a about 1 night  stay, food, taxi etc. per day. In a crazy hyper inflated shithole where everyone wants cash you can easily find yourself stranded.

This place is basically tailored to piss you off. NEVER AGAIN. 

If you are in the argentine side go to the bus terminal. If you head up the Rd from where the terminal is (not down the hill the other road) about a km down there is a bank - from memory a santander - that actually works. I remember Iguazu being a shocker for cash money. Had any issues with those racoon/monkey things yet? 

Ye googled it and found a few banks, cheers. Managed to get the bus in, thank fuck for that... but I cant be fucked going out tonight and getting eaten by the massive mosquitos so I'm calling it a night. Na haven't seen those jungle racoons fuckers yet but I've been warned. I'm staying in a bungalow 10 min out of town so I'm sure ill have a run in soon enough.

Might cross the border to Brazil coz so I'm done with Argentines. I found that the only decent Argentines hate Argentina more than me. The whole country belongs at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean, like their submarines. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Orite fuck it, ill go. Besides the waterfall Iquazu is boring as fuck. 

EDIT: btw you guys might be happy to here I had a horrible night sleep due to those racoon things smashing the tin roof above me, then this arvo I shit myself while chilling by the pool when a couple of giant tegu lizards were having sex/fighting next to me. Couldn't even relax after that coz I was paranoid one would run out the jungle a bite my cock off. Thongs also broke while walking down the street and the supermarket had fuck all food so I literally ate 400grams of cheese by its self for dinner and now I'm constipated.

Ah the joys of travelling !

I remember travelling in Egypt in the mid 80's, shitting through the eye of a needle, a whole bunch of us struck down with King Tuts revenge.. it was a pleasure to go back to Israel and kibbutz life

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Latest update: Fucking hate South America with such a passion id have no issue murdering a pregnant women right now. 

Just wtf. Nothing works and no one cares. Even if they did care, no one knows how to fix anything here. I feel bad for the Women. The men here are the laziest pin dick fucking sad cunts you could imagine. To some it up, think about every single useless moron you've met in your life and add them all together. Thats the average South America man. Fat, lazy, ugly and you can just tell they have micro penises. I now understand the murder rate, Id murder every second person if I could. 

Btw im in Tucuman and its a shit hole. If I get stab, ill let yawl know.

Hope you are visiting Venezuela, I've heard good things....:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I want "The Independent Guide to Eastern Europe" to counter Tesla's obviously biased opinions...

No bias tbh.

I did get kidnapped and robbed in Bulgaria fwiw, legit gypsy country, but still pretty good, still beats some shitty south east asian country that people go to for a cheap beach holiday.

Greece was the only average place I went too, nice beaches but expensive and boring plus the people are malakas.

11 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Latest update: Fucking hate South America with such a passion id have no issue murdering a pregnant women right now. 

Just wtf. Nothing works and no one cares. Even if they did care, no one knows how to fix anything here. I feel bad for the Women. The men here are the laziest pin dick fucking sad cunts you could imagine. To some it up, think about every single useless moron you've met in your life and add them all together. Thats the average South America man. Fat, lazy, ugly and you can just tell they have micro penises. I now understand the murder rate, Id murder every second person if I could. 

Btw im in Tucuman and its a shit hole. If I get stab, ill let yawl know.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/342b7c7d-282c-427e-9c82-6436c2c32143

• Like 1