Melbourne Football

Fed up

Baka1

Those long marches should be done on rare occasions where its warranted like derby days or (Adelaide & Sydney games at home). I think it should be done on 2 other occasions other than the derby of which i simply stated considering they are big enough matches to our club.

• Like 3

Do the core want more original chants or copied ones with lyrics changed? Or both? Just curious

You're that guy that used to ask the same questions in class over and over when the bell had already gone holding everybody back from lunch weren't you

• Like 2

Nah I'm the one that just leaves the class when that one kid starts asking repetitive questions. Honestly though more original or copied ones with lyric changes ? Or both ?

Honestly though read the thread where it's already been answered

Edited by hedaik

Just to track back a little bit.

I just want to reiterate that our current "core" is very welcoming. I do hate the term core because it does sound a bit exclusive, but call it whatever you want..

I personally have time for literally anyone unless you somehow prove yourself to be a jerk.

Apart from KD (because he is a c**t haha), the rest of core are exactly the same.

Please come and say hi. I don't know how to make people any more aware than we already have that we are available and friendly.

We even set up a little stall last week to sell stickers and scarves in an attempt to be more approachable!

If you have any other advice on how to make people more comfortable to talk to us, please let me know.

Ps. "The core" doesn't have a stance on flares. We can't control the actions of others.

Edited by Fingman
  • Like 3