Melbourne Football

Cricket World Cup

Tesla

Going to bet on Ireland to beat Pakistan.

But will also bet on Pakistan to beat SA.

Knew Pakistan would fuck over SA.

I still have no doubt Australia will win the WC, NZ cant run between wickets and as expected have no batting after the first 3.

Meanwhile Australia have a number 10 with a 30 test average and 27 ODI average.

Seriously, Haddin number 8 lol.

Watson now number 6 lolololol.

You get a wicket against Australia, it doesnt even mean anything, another batsmen just comes out.

You can get 3 quick wickets at the start of the innings, and alll that happens is Maxwell comes in and you're fucked, you probably wish you didn't get the wickets ffs.

Edited by Tesla

Hahahaha suck a dick England.

Great seeing Bangladesh take them out, and great seeing Ireland on the verge of eliminating a test nation in the other group.

Time to fuck off the elitist ICC that's holding the game back and implement a proper governing body.

My statements about NZ are still correct, except for Guptil is doing a lot better than expected. But I'm not sure his slow start shit will work against a good team. Plus, as I've been saying all along, dont think they'll fair well outside of NZ.

Pretty straightforward semi for Australia against India, easily the weakest of the 4, but of course anything can happen on the day.

Very interesting that SA is the favourite against NZ, I assumed it would be NZ and there would be fairly good odds about for SA so I could have a punt, but not the case.

You have to remember they don't have a 9 or a 10 like Australia do, they're 9th batsman can't bat. It's not Mitchell Johnson smashing 27 off 9 balls, it's some guy who will be lucky to get a run or two before getting out against Australian bowlers.

Chasing a big score like this that could be a deciding factor.

Edited by Tesla

Lol. Dem Indian genetics just no good for sport. 1bn people obsessed with cricket, how can you not find 11 that can play :droy:

1.5 billion of these fuckers and they can't find 6 batsmen.  :wormy:

I reckon they are there. Just not rich or privileged enough to be "considered" for the national team.

I do believe that to be the case, but even with dodgy selections you'd still think they'd put out a far better team just based on the huge population.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1